IC Solitarus

"..."
Aurora slows down a bit to let Trixy keep up.
"Uh. No."
"We're just watching. Pretty sure that'd require labour, which..."

Aurora gesures to herself and Trixy's body.
"...i believe neither of us are any good at."
“A fair point. So where do you think would be the best spot to keep watch?”

“A fair point. So where do you think would be the best spot to keep watch?”
"For you, probably some vantage point like a tree."
"..."

Aurora stops, looking at Trixy properly.
"Hold on. How do you intend to help maintain the perimeter if say, an Ursaring comes?"

after wandering a bit crisis finds some of the metal 'bones' of the deer, and starts to make his way to horn.

While crisis was doing that, XCC does not need much to be happy, as he is a insectoid, he is used to dark cramped areas, even high in spiral fungi on his home planet. his people was never advanced.

Rude much?

sorry

they werent intrested in advancing?

much better.

They were simple folk only living off the land and were quiet, they communicated through there blood red thread.

“Describe the threat for me.”
"Um..."
Aurora takes a second to think.
"...Ok. Big, four legged, brown thing with sharp teeth. The kind of thing similar in size to the deer we hunted and took down."
Aurora gestures to the deer for demonstration.
"Except with claws that can slice up Vell, and with a maw of sharp teeth big enough to eat you whole."
"I'd have no problem with that. Question is, you're awfully small, so..."

While crisis was doing that, XCC does not need much to be happy, as he is a insectoid, he is used to dark cramped areas, even high in spiral fungi on his home planet. his people was never advanced.
(Thought it implied he got high on space fungi for a few moments)
(Wait unless that's actually what it's implying)

after wandering a bit crisis finds some of the metal 'bones' of the deer, and starts to make his way to horn.
He's still sleeping, but he's very easy to spot due to his massive size.

(Thought it implied he got high on space fungi for a few moments)
(Wait unless that's actually what it's implying)

He's still sleeping, but he's very easy to spot due to his massive size.
(He is quite literally always high, because he feeds on hallucinogenic mushrooms on his home planet, and the eggs has a drug similar to that as cbd but no i meant the 50 foot mushrooms on his home world. but you did uncover some lore of his species and why half of them died out but ill get to that."

"Um..."
Aurora takes a second to think.
"...Ok. Big, four legged, brown thing with sharp teeth. The kind of thing similar in size to the deer we hunted and took down."
Aurora gestures to the deer for demonstration.
"Except with claws that can slice up Vell, and with a maw of sharp teeth big enough to eat you whole."
"I'd have no problem with that. Question is, you're awfully small, so..."
“If it has eyes go take them out first. Thorns make for a good projectile. Slow them down. Create a net of briars and vines to tangle it in. Confuse it with loud noises and hopefully scare it off. The rest comes down to playing patiently and wearing it down.” All of the gremliness seems to have vanished from their voice.

“If it has eyes go take them out first. Thorns make for a good projectile. Slow them down. Create a net of briars and vines to tangle it in. Confuse it with loud noises and hopefully scare it off. The rest comes down to playing patiently and wearing it down.” All of the gremliness seems to have vanished from their voice.
"..."
"Hm..."
"Cunning. Though I suppose you'd have to be if you can talk..."

Aurora just scrutinises Trixy again, analysing them.
"..."
"Alright then. Your bark sounds good. For your sake, let's hope your bite can match."

Aurora heads off to stop about 15 metres from the rest of the group in the forest.
<Think this'll do for a perimeter...>

Crisis would be infront of horn, with the blood soaked metal 'bones' in his hand he then says
"Wanna help me with something?"
XCC falls from the tree above them and squeaks in response, maybe because he got startled, or maybe because he almost just landed in a fire?

No its because i found 2 from the group, im used to falling, and oh i did not notice the fire.
Anyway, XCC would most likely follow horn.

"I am called the Sentinel of the Western Tower. But..."
"I do not know if said place exists any longer, so I will go by Sentinel. I have other titles as well, but I will not ask you to call me General."
"And I'm an Arch-Admiral.. seems we're both pretty high on the food chain, eh?"

"Well, good to meet ya.."

"Maybe that shelter is a good idea too?"

Back
Top Bottom