IC Solitarus

Crisis, now fed, splits and heads separate ways from XCC, Crisis would gather stones, leaves and a sturdy stick to make a axe.

After parting ways with Crisis, he climbs a tree, using the trees foliage to create a hammock to lie in.

Trixy follows diligently. “So what’s the plan for the perimeter? Do we want to make defenses?”
"..."
Aurora slows down a bit to let Trixy keep up.
"Uh. No."
"We're just watching. Pretty sure that'd require labour, which..."

Aurora gesures to herself and Trixy's body.
"...i believe neither of us are any good at."

After grabbing some basalt, Crisis needs to work on a shelter, as he already took down about 1 tree, he looks for Horn, maybe crisis could get Horn to help him.

XCC is by the old fireplace where the group was before, having a fun time, also wondering where his new friends went.

Last edited:
After grabbing some basalt, Crisis needs to work on a shelter, as he already took down about half a dozen trees, he looks for Horn, maybe crisis could get Horn to help him.

XCC is by the old fireplace where the group was before, having a fun time, also wondering where his new friends went.
(...Ok, taking down half a dozen trees in a post, unaided, seems like a bit much now.)

(Which goes into timeskip territory because a lot can happen in even an hour.)
(I'm not even going to ask how they take even a single tree down.)
(its been 4 hours since i had the post of him begining to chop trees, and he made a primitive stone axe. scroll up you would see.)

(endigogo arent you supposed to have rp experience? some of these issues seem like very basic things that you would learn within your first year not to do...)

(endigogo arent you supposed to have rp experience? some of these issues seem like very basic things that you would learn within your first year not to do...)
(Wdym, 4 trees, about as tall as 7 foot, with a diameter of half a foot too much? i can explain the exact way he craft the axes to? you make it seem a almost like 6 foot 4 armed 3 legged animal cant do that? AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON OTHER STUFF his spit is acidic? he can use that to help him cut down the tree? he can run at 100 mph? he is also very intelligent so he knows the best way to get a tree down, so yes, i have roleplay experience, its just if you looked at my character sheet, you WOULD see that i know what im doing, and yes at first with the battery thing, i was dilly dallying, but im being serious now. )

Last edited:
(Wdym, 4 trees, about as tall as 7 foot, with a diameter of half a foot too much? i can explain the exact way he craft the axes to? you make it seem a almost like 7 foot 4 armed 3 legged animal cant do that?)
(timeskips have to be agreed upon by everyone in any given rp, and going from 'building a makeshift axe' directly to 'he chopped down four trees' is missing a lot of the middle actions, how is everyone meant to react in any way if half of the actions are skipped?)

(timeskips have to be agreed upon by everyone in any given rp, and going from 'building a makeshift axe' directly to 'he chopped down four trees' is missing a lot of the middle actions, how is everyone meant to react in any way if half of the actions are skipped?)
(Well my bad, you want me to disperse it? i have to wait until someone responds so i can reply, so its not like that when most of yall were offline and i was waiting for someone to reply just to add one more step, and yes i do admit i should have waited for the majority of people to get online, but still, you have to cut me some slack.)

(Well my bad, you want me to disperse it? i have to wait until someone responds so i can reply, so its not like that when most of yall were offline and i was waiting for someone to reply just to add one more step, and yes i do admit i should have waited for the majority of people to get online, but still, you have to cut me some slack.)
(Yeah, as much as you cut the trees.)
(Ba dum ching)

Back
Top Bottom