.8 SECONDS OFF
:red:
I may not have much of an idea of anything related to ultrakill
but
OHHHH THAT ALWAYS HURTS SO MUCH
one time I was trying to S-Rank Try This in JSaB
I was super close to the end
and then one of the lasers or stars hit me
the worst part is the other day I no-hit the level in party mode, which doesn't count for anything
I got an S-Rank just trying to PRACTICE THE DANG LEVEL FOR FUN

I may not have much of an idea of anything related to ultrakill
but
OHHHH THAT ALWAYS HURTS SO MUCH
one time I was trying to S-Rank Try This in JSaB
I was super close to the end
and then one of the lasers or stars hit me
the worst part is the other day I no-hit the level in party mode, which doesn't count for anything
I got an S-Rank just trying to PRACTICE THE DANG LEVEL FOR FUN
the part that sucks is that I did p rank the level...
if I didn't forget a skull in one of the rooms...
making me have to go back and get it
TwT

the part that sucks is that I did p rank the level...
if I didn't forget a skull in one of the rooms...
making me have to go back and get it
TwT
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On the positive side I am able to pretty consistently S-Rank Yokuman Stage and Milky Ways, and am also kinda consistent with my Spectra nohits
Still working on Sevcon tho, only time I got the nohit there was while playing with a friend, and only because I didn't revive him near the end with the reason of "Dude I'm about to nohit this I'm not saving you"

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On the positive side I am able to pretty consistently S-Rank Yokuman Stage and Milky Ways, and am also kinda consistent with my Spectra nohits
Still working on Sevcon tho, only time I got the nohit there was while playing with a friend, and only because I didn't revive him near the end with the reason of "Dude I'm about to nohit this I'm not saving you"
yeah jsab is a fun looking nohit game
I don't have it tho YwY

yeah jsab is a fun looking nohit game
I don't have it tho YwY
oof
The first s-rank I got there was Milky Ways, while waiting for other players to join my lobby online
just decided to go for it, did it, then kept doing it

I have no idea when I got my first Yokuman Stage s-rank, all I know is that I got it at some point, the other day I went "wait, how, this level is chaotic" and went in, and accidentally got it again and went "that's how, I guess"

I also have La Danse Macabre as a semi-consistent nohit, never have trouble with the scythes, only scary part for me is when it decides I'm not allowed to cornercamp

Last day.
I'd say that I'm leaving for the holidays but I'll probably be staying at my grandma's place, so expect me to be on then.
tommorow is my last day, and I'm also going to my grandparents lol
cherry's already gone TwT
oof
The first s-rank I got there was Milky Ways, while waiting for other players to join my lobby online
just decided to go for it, did it, then kept doing it

I have no idea when I got my first Yokuman Stage s-rank, all I know is that I got it at some point, the other day I went "wait, how, this level is chaotic" and went in, and accidentally got it again and went "that's how, I guess"

I also have La Danse Macabre as a semi-consistent nohit, never have trouble with the scythes, only scary part for me is when it decides I'm not allowed to cornercamp
it's a fairly unique game, I don't really have any other rhythm games to compare it to lol

tommorow is my last day, and I'm also going to my grandparents lol
cherry's already gone TwT

it's a fairly unique game, I don't really have any other rhythm games to compare it to lol
huh
all this talk about jsab reminded me that Neon Jacket's main characters need development and designs still
I hate having no motivation

Inil really is just a blood moon magnet I swear

(Seriously the blood moons happen so often that whenever one happens I immediately exit, rejoin with Elise, and afk until dawn just because I'm so tired of it)

Why not farm some loot out of it? Especially some cash
I'm trying to build lore structures not grind boring weak enemies for ten minutes straight every other night
I have like a plat coin already, I have nothing to gain from blood moons right now

If they're interrupting your building just switch to a summoner build
I'm already a summoner
with the amazing loadout of two frogs and no sentries because I'm post-EoC trying to build lighthouses to place pylons on

speaking of which, suggestions for blocks to use in an ocean-themed lighthouse-inspired build?

Back
Top Bottom