IC Bossfight!

... There is complete silence, aside from the exhausted breathing of the combatants.

Until..

"You have made..."

"... a grave mistake."

ACT I
To Kill a God

The void pool can be seen slowly refilling, creating a little pond in the rough center of Godsrealm. The rocks having been sucked up by the black hole does mean that besides the pool, the place is perfectly flat again..

Now wouldn't be a bad time to go back to the churches and patch up the injured, Daice will be arriving soon.

For Xee... it is silent..

He feels weightless, being slowly dragged forwards, as if he was being pulled deep into an abyss.. but with no water to feel.

"Xee.. wake up."

The voice is barely audible.

... There is complete silence, aside from the exhausted breathing of the combatants.

Until..

"You have made..."

"... a grave mistake."

ACT I
To Kill a God

"...?"

The void pool can be seen slowly refilling, creating a little pond in the rough center of Godsrealm. The rocks having been sucked up by the black hole does mean that besides the pool, the place is perfectly flat again..

Now wouldn't be a bad time to go back to the churches and patch up the injured, Daice will be arriving soon.
Clover and Exca both back up from the pond...
Before noticing nothing else is going on.

So, to start, Clover and Exca just look around again for a moment, not entirely sure what to do now.

He instinctually tries hitting the alarm clock usually besides him, but obviously there isn't any.
He opens his eyes to almost nothing..
An abyss devoid of light, devoid of sound, devoid of life.
A faint purple light glimmers in the middle.. drawing him in.

He opens his eyes to almost nothing..
An abyss devoid of light, devoid of sound, devoid of life.
A faint purple light glimmers in the middle.. drawing him in.

As he is slowly pulled to what he perceives as his ultimate fate... he contemplates. Is this what he earned? Is this punishment for his failures? Was he ever anything beyond a pawn in another's game?

As he is slowly pulled to what he perceives as his ultimate fate... he contemplates. Is this what he earned? Is this punishment for his failures? Was he ever anything beyond a pawn in another's game?
And in what might be hours, days, maybe even years, he finally draws close to the object at the center...

A small, glassy child made of some sort of purple material, glowing dimly.

In place of their head is now only an absence of light.. a darkness beyond even the darkness of nothingness, a singularity.

The child turns to him, slowly outstretching a hand.

"You did it.. I am free.."

They slowly pull their hand back..

"... Do you think what Origin has done to me.. deserves justice..?"

"A billion years, enslaved.. but now..."

They laugh, a chillingly gleeful laugh.

"I'm free."

Massive glowing crystal hands seem to reach up from below.. coming from nowhere and grabbing onto nothing.

An equally massive head composed of the same crystals appears a moment later, shattered through the middle, floating in bits around another singularity.

"I loved my father but.. I cannot say I still do.."

"Xee, will you help me turn everything into nothing?"

And in what might be hours, days, maybe even years, he finally draws close to the object at the center...

A small, glassy child made of some sort of purple material, glowing dimly.

In place of their head is now only an absence of light.. a darkness beyond even the darkness of nothingness, a singularity.

The child turns to him, slowly outstretching a hand.

"You did it.. I am free.."

They slowly pull their hand back..

"... Do you think what Origin has done to me.. deserves justice..?"

"A billion years, enslaved.. but now..."

They laugh, a chillingly gleeful laugh.

"I'm free."

Massive glowing crystal hands seem to reach up from below.. coming from nowhere and grabbing onto nothing.

An equally massive head composed of the same crystals appears a moment later, shattered through the middle, floating in bits around another singularity.

"I loved my father but.. I cannot say I still do.."

"Xee, will you help me turn everything into nothing?"
"Well, normally I'm a big fan of that! But, and no offense to you, I'm pretty sure if I did my own robot would most certainly die. And, as much I hate admitting it... they're one of the few things I still care about. So can I, I don't know, hold off on that for a bit?"

"Well, normally I'm a big fan of that! But, and no offense to you, I'm pretty sure if I did my own robot would most certainly die. And, as much I hate admitting it... they're one of the few things I still care about. So can I, I don't know, hold off on that for a bit?"
"... Very well."

Entropy extends a hand once again.

"But may I still request your promise..? I would be willing to help arrange a safe exit for you and your.. machine.."

After a moment, Exca, noticing Clover, walks over to them, kneeling down.
"...um. Hey, buddy..."
Clover glances back at them.
"...ka?"

Exca holds out a hand to them, hand on the ground with their palm outstretched to Clover. Clover, meanwhile, hesitates, looking Exca in the eyes presumably behind that yellow dome of a helmet of hers...before nodding, hopping onto Exca's arm and climbing onto her shoulder.
With that done, Exca puts a hand on her hip, glancing around at her surroundings, taking one more look...before deciding to head over to Niyr.

"... Very well."

Entropy extends a hand once again.

"But may I still request your promise..? I would be willing to help arrange a safe exit for you and your.. machine.."
"Oh, absolutely! G1 is probably all worried about me, which... I'm not as annoyed as I am usually am. Don't tell him I said that, he'd never leave me alone about it."

"Oh, absolutely! G1 is probably all worried about me, which... I'm not as annoyed as I am usually am. Don't tell him I said that, he'd never leave me alone about it."
And as he's talking, a giant blue hand rips a hole in space itself, grabbing Xee by the legs and pulling him through into a totally different, much brighter dimension.. then slamming him into the ground as the hole closes behind him.

Origin looks down at him disapprovingly.

And as he's talking, a giant blue hand rips a hole in space itself, grabbing Xee by the legs and pulling him through into a totally different, much brighter dimension.. then slamming him into the ground as the hole closes behind him.

Origin looks down at him disapprovingly.
He attempts to pull out of his hat the "Help" sign Wile E. Coyote used whenever he saw the anvil about to drop on him.

He attempts to pull out of his hat the "Help" sign Wile E. Coyote used whenever he saw the anvil about to drop on him.
Blue crystal chains rip tear through reality from around him, wrapping around his limbs and neck and hoisting him into the air, holding him suspended there.

"You... are... disappointing."

The words seem to rattle through Xee's entire body, like being dragged through a brick wall.

Blue crystal chains rip tear through reality from around him, wrapping around his limbs and neck and hoisting him into the air, holding him suspended there.

"You... are... disappointing."

The words seem to rattle through Xee's entire body, like being dragged through a brick wall.
"WELL WHEN I JOIN YOU TO KILL GODS, AND I GET OFFERED THAT BUT MORE, YOU THINK I WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT?!"

Back
Top Bottom