The Last Post Wins!

My mom put a time limit on PFQ. 😒
lmao couldn't be me

Screenshot 2024-04-23 8.35.07 AM.png

Omg what the :red: my friend that happens to be a girl's whole love life is in shambles rn, what do I even do...
Edit: Just to clarify me and her are pals, amigos, chums, whatever you wanna call it a long those lines

Unrelated question, but do you have a job? And if not what do you plan to get a career in? (I'm sorry is this somehow comes off rude)
I don't have a job, probably won't get one for a long time, but I do aim to become a game dev and am planning out several games already (two RPGs, one 3D game that I guess I'll for now compare slightly to botw even if that isn't super accurate, one bullet hell rhythm game, and possibly a few others)

I don't have a job, probably won't get one for a long time, but I do aim to become a game dev and am planning out several games already (two RPGs, one 3D game that I guess I'll for now compare slightly to botw even if that isn't super accurate, one bullet hell rhythm game, and possibly a few others)
*aggressively slams wallet on table* IMMA NEED THOSE GAMES *more slamming*

But really those sound fun.

*aggressively slams wallet on table* IMMA NEED THOSE GAMES *more slamming*

But really those sound fun.
a-
thanks, that seriously means a lot
Hopefully once I have Alghan's magic system figured out I'll be able to get progress made on the RPGs (as Alghan is the world they both take place in)
I do think I could theoretically make small amounts of progress on one by using Minecraft to build some areas that I have mental images for but can't draw very well

a-
thanks, that seriously means a lot
Hopefully once I have Alghan's magic system figured out I'll be able to get progress made on the RPGs (as Alghan is the world they both take place in)
I do think I could theoretically make small amounts of progress on one by using Minecraft to build some areas that I have mental images for but can't draw very well
Tip: Idk if this is helpful, but check out some of the old mc beta 1.7.3 seeds like "glacier" if you need additional ideas for other places

Tip: Idk if this is helpful, but check out some of the old mc beta 1.7.3 seeds like "glacier" if you need additional ideas for other places
I mainly build in a superflat world but I'll see if I can get a beta installation set up for future use later today

I mainly build in a superflat world but I'll see if I can get a beta installation set up for future use later today
Im just saying if you have areas that you need to get ispiration for

Edit:
Rarities so far
  1. common
  2. uncommon
  3. rare
  4. epic
  5. legendary
  6. mythic
  7. fabled
  8. ancient
  9. divine
  10. ???
  11. ???
Rarities needed in the ??? positions

Last edited:
Im just saying if you have areas that you need to get ispiration for
I know
and it's always useful to set up ahead of time

on a similar note I actually brought two chonky books that I might be able to use for inspiration
really chonky books, one of them is huge

Back
Top Bottom