Things that are technically wrong

1. If honey and water meet, the honey solidifies
  2. Only liquids, powdery substances, and living things are affected by gravity
  3. Weird bricks that can't be scratched by a drill made out of solid titanium
  4. Meteor crash sites infested with floating heads made out of fire
  5. Taking 6-12 ingots to make a single sword
  6. Torches made out of ice, that glow
  7. Armor that makes everything glow, from ice
  8. Armor doesn't hinder your movement at all, and even can make you faster
  9. Jumping significantly higher by holding a single balloon
  10. Guns that don't use up bullets when they're fired sometimes
  11. Giant floating eyeballs that turn into giant floating mouths
  12. Bunnies and goldfish specifically becoming evil during lunar eclipses
  13. Summoning a fish/pig/dragon hybrid that shoots tornadoes filled with sharks upon fishing in the ocean with a worm made out of mushrooms
  14. Healing damage caused by drowning by drinking bottled water, and becoming too sick to drink said bottle of water again for a minute

Ash doesnt fall, oddly enough.
It actually used to, way back in 1.0.5. In that version, and that version alone, ash and mud would sometimes fall, just randomly. It was so annoying that it was taken out in 1.0.6. Dirt, however, never did fall.

Mud falling makes sense, as its sloppy and wet. Ash is powder, and it is pretty much a sand recolour to that end. The only reason it doesnt fall is because otherwise the underworld would look really weird :p

Dirt generally wouldnt fall, when its packed together it can be pretty resilient, hence real-life dirt overhangs and stuff.

Yeah. If you die burning in flames, you explode. If you drown, you explode. If a laser hits you, you explode. If you die bleeding or poisoned, you explode. If you get sliced, you explode. It's like Isaac Netero.

If you step in the water, the piranhas from the other lake you chase you by rubbing their faces in the coast.
it would not be funny if i exploded

There's a shady guy that sells a gun that's made out of a shark, which you can then upgrade.
Gun Parts are illegal in a world without laws.
The Eater of Worlds doesn't eat your world.
Fish in magma.
You can drink a potion that involves one of said magma fish to generate a ring of fire around you.
You can't kill Man Eaters by attacking their stem.
Shooting creatures in a critical part of their body doesn't necessarily grant a critical hit.
You can conjure magic, however it's strength and form vastly differs depending on what item you're holding.
All monsters seem to have loose change.

1. A direct hit from sniper rifle is more deadly than a rocket from rocket launcher
2. Wings made out of christmas tree are better than real feather wings
3. You've got enough fuel in rocket boots to fly for a couple of seconds, but somehow after landing you refill your fuel.
4. Getting shot with a seed from blowpipe is more hurtful than getting shot with an arrow from wodden bow.

Players are heavier than boulders

9b9745b206.gif

I swear I never ate any Glowing McMushrooms

Pumpkins are stronger than iron and copper, cactus is stronger than copper, lead doesn't give you poison if you wear a whole iron armour of it, you can wear a whole set of knights armour made of gold bars without collapsing and dying, you can hide a helmet made of a turtle shell under a pair of goggles and there are a whole lot of things that are wrong logically.
Mhm.

Well...

You don't mine Tungsten, tungsten is a tempered form of steel.
There are copper, silver, gold, and platinum coins. One platinum coin=100 gold coins, but platinum and gold are almost identical, and you can't make coins.
You don't mine cobalt either.
Orichalum should by no means be pink. (SERIOUSLY WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS!?)
Smashing some weird altar things makes metal that is either synthetic or nonexistant appear in your world.
Only being able to mine certain things with certain tools is dumb. Really, really dumb.
You start with copper tools in tin worlds
Somehow silver, gold, and platinum, which are all precious metals and are very soft, are stronger than iron and lead, two of the heaviest naturally occurring metals.
You can somehow fit a shirt, pants, and wig over that heavy suit of armor you're wearing and look identical to what you started in.

Back
Top Bottom