tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why at a Table and Chair? There is 3 things that could go wrong:

* Ink spills in your hand.
* Ink spills on table.
* Ink spills on chair.

Also why not Ink in a Bottle? And you could get those by getting ink and a bottle from a Squid-Mutated Jellyfish or just any Squid-Mutated Monsters!
At the Table and Chair because Pen are used for writing, which you do at a table. Just a tiny detail but I prefer that over a workbench for a pen :p

SORRY FOR LATE REPLY.

Yes. I really like the Idea of a more epic Duke Fishron so I used the Duke Moltron picture for meh Profile Picture.
Welp, indirectly thanks I guess. I'm one of the people who helped on the idea and I actually inspired the dude that created the post =w=
And don't worry on the late reply, it happens XD

Welp, indirectly thanks I guess. I'm one of the people who helped on the idea and I actually inspired the dude that created the post =w=
And don't worry on the late reply, it happens XD

Wait, you helped and inspired the dude who made Duke Moltron?

This is what I'll give you:
* Infinite Rare Approval Points
* And Infinite Loyalty Points

You, sir, is awesome.

Wait, you helped and inspired the dude who made Duke Moltron?

This is what I'll give you:
* Infinite Rare Approval Points
* And Infinite Loyalty Points

You, sir, is awesome.
I actually came with the idea before him, never fleshed it out cus I was lazy XD My original name would've been "Duke Magnetron" x3

#Hipster
Anyway,lets get back to the topic of the thread, shall we? :p
well ive always wanted a craftable truffle worm..maybe a worm and mushroom grass seeds at a mythril/orichalcum anvil? I HATE HATE HATE HATE having to find the darn things normally... :mad:

well ive always wanted a craftable truffle worm..maybe a worm and mushroom grass seeds at a mythril/orichalcum anvil? I HATE HATE HATE HATE having to find the darn things normally... :mad:
Even though finding them is a pain, and I have to agree on that >.>, I think this is a bad idea. Why? Because that's the challenge. Duke himself is a pushover, I most times do him as second HM boss. But with a crafting recipe this simple he's even less of a challenge!

Even though finding them is a pain, and I have to agree on that >.>, I think this is a bad idea. Why? Because that's the challenge. Duke himself is a pushover, I most times do him as second HM boss. But with a crafting recipe this simple he's even less of a challenge!
I find him to be a very hard end game boss..i have to build a 500 block long asphalt bridge to beat his speed...besides ive got lots of great mods on me (8 at the moment) and getting a truffle worm to spawn is nearly impossible thanks to the mobs spawning...let alone catching it..how about you add 5-10 or so souls of light/night to the recipe? besides you don't have to craft it if you don't want to..truffle worms would still spawn for the people that somehow enjoy waiting 30 minutes for something to show up

I find him to be a very hard end game boss..i have to build a 500 block long asphalt bridge to beat his speed...besides ive got lots of great mods on me (8 at the moment) and getting a truffle worm to spawn is nearly impossible thanks to the mobs spawning...let alone catching it..how about you add 5-10 or so souls of light/night to the recipe? besides you don't have to craft it if you don't want to..truffle worms would still spawn for the people that somehow enjoy waiting 30 minutes for something to show up
I prefer my Auto Farms for the truffle worms :p
Anywho, if there would be a crating recipe it's have to be something hard, like... 10 worms, 20 butterflies, 1 Chlorophyte Bar and 5 of every Mech Boss soul

Trouble out running him? Try the Supersonic Shoes, they help. They're about to be nerfed again (Unstoppable movement)

Trouble out running him? Try the Supersonic Shoes, they help. They're about to be nerfed again (Unstoppable movement)
well that 500 asphalt bridge is giving me more than enough speed actually :3..but what are your thoughts on this? should there be a craftable version of the truffle worm? or should we be forced to wait for one to spawn?

I just found out, that some NPC's sell different orbs. I would like to know, if there are any special conditions for them to start selling orbs ? Also, the Merchant sells a question mark , it just says "berberborscing:Summoner Orb" and has no value.

I just found out, that some NPC's sell different orbs. I would like to know, if there are any special conditions for them to start selling orbs ? Also, the Merchant sells a question mark , it just says "berberborscing:Summoner Orb" and has no value.
Merchant now sells the orbs.
All orbs except Cursed and Ichor can be bought from NPCs in hardmode.

As for Merchant selling a ? I need to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom