Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the people who are saying it's a "Starbound clone" or "it looks like Starbound". You just watched 47 seconds of an ALPHA of a game. You know jack.

I don't know what the big deal is, there's nothing wrong with Starbound's graphics. Personally, I think it looks like a mix between the two; read: "had a baby". Either way, I'm excited to try it.

What bothers me about this is the devs saying they do not have the manpower to include large suggestions like the cyber. What is the problem Red are you afraid of having ideas in the game from people outside the team.

What bothers me about this is the devs saying they do not have the manpower to include large suggestions like the cyber. What is the problem Red are you afraid of having ideas in the game from people outside the team.
It could be also the fact that they're a super small team and the engine is extremely limited.

You coulda thought about that before you decided to y'know... be a butt about it.

OMG it looks amaizing!
Btw, the art style remember me to Junk Jack X (I'm talking about the furniture and stuff not the character) (iOS device game).

Let me buy this please :'(
Also thanks for the mini-trailer

It's not as simple as pressing a few buttons and instantly adding a ton of new content, it would probably take months of time and effort to implement a suggestion like the cyber, and the devs might not even want to go in that direction.

[general moderation comment, not directed to anyone in particular]

People are entitled to their own opinions about this development. Please keep your comments directed to the announcement, not to what irks you about other opinions. Thanks.

WOW! I am really impressed! I am sure that this will become a great game! The idea of it sounds really good and I like the graphics. Thank you a lot for making another Terraria-alike Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom