Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooooowwwwwww! That's just amazing! I can't wait for that, it'll be so awesome! So I guess it'll be an alternate, more story based version of Terraria? SOLD!

This looks awesome but could you please finish version 1.3 first?

They are being worked on separately. It will not effect the time in which 1.3 is released; It will be finished when it is finished, it's a huge update... so I imagine that it still has a ways to go.

Is there going to be any Crimson in this one?

There's an awful lot of purple here, which I suspect people will get sick of pretty quick. The game could use some Crimson to diversify the color palette a bit. Maybe a bit of Contagion, too, or some other Corruption parallels.

It turns out that pots are a binding factor in the fabric of the multiverse, who knew? If you ever encounter a place without pots...you can bet your :red: you are royally screwed and normal physics no longer apply.

Mr. Rudi, there aren't any pots in my office. Life has been OK up until this point, but now I'm scared. What kind of malevolent beast is going to emerge from another dimension to murder me, and how do I fight it?

Is there going to be any Crimson in this one?

There's an awful lot of purple here, which I suspect people will get sick of pretty quick. The game could use some Crimson to diversify the color palette a bit. Maybe a bit of Contagion, too, or some other Corruption parallels.
The game takes place in an alternate dimension of Terraria ruled by corruption.
Maybe there will be another game taking place in an alternate dimension of Terraria Otherworld in which the crimson is everywhere, and this game will be called "Terraria Other-otherworld" ? Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom