PC 1.3 RELEASE ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a 'is', it's more of a 'maybe'.

I'm not hyped that much because it's not concrete, I would be more hyped if it were more specific, like 6/30/15 11:59:59. :dryadtongue:

index.php

EHMARGERD, LOOK AT DA MOON!

Tbh, another wave-based time-limited event doesn't really make me very happy. I barely could beat Pumpkin moon to wave 15...

Tbh, another wave-based time-limited event doesn't really make me very happy.

How do you know whether it is another wave-based time-limited event? I'm pretty sure Redigit said he isn't going to do anything similar to the moon events again.

I said similar. So it could be another wave based event, but in a completely different format than the way we expect. Just speculation; can't confirm anything like that from an image alone.

Also, I like how the moon is more detailed than the beaches in the background.

I hope it's not time-limited, at least. But from the looks of the screenshot all I can tell is that it's invasion event. Large boss mob and several types of minions.

How else are the lunar mobs going to arrive? There's no room left on the map to create any more biomes and anything likewise. This is why we can't expect the Terraria game to go much further than the Lunar event without copy-pasting concepts.

Maybe it's kill based, or maybe you have to kill that large thing to end the event.

The large thing probably spawns in the extra mobs.

I can calm down finally since i have a date in mind
I kept thinking it could come any second and checked the version over n over

Re-logic have a tendency to release a lot of spoilers. It gets exponential when the day of release get closer, so a lot of spoilers before the release. That's how 1.2 worked, anyway.

And something as big as the actual update itself isn't going to be something easily kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom