Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

Not worried at all. During the interview we were talking about the Japanese Terraria community and how we have no way to communicate with them, and they said the community would love it if the team visited Japan, for example the Tokyo Game Show. It was far less creepy then you guys think.

Not worried at all. During the interview we were talking about the Japanese Terraria community and how we have no way to communicate with them, and they said the community would love it if the team visited Japan, for example the Tokyo Game Show. It was far less creepy then you guys think.
I'm sure we're all kidding around though. ;)
Sidenote: Pardon me for envying you. If you're having second thoughts about going to Japan, I'll go instead!

So this is what i got from this post
u3TeI9l.png

You do realise they are wearing name tags, right?

Oh i saw something about a GDC Trailer for Otherworld?Is it the same as the launch trailer? And if not will we be seeing it?

Bit late to this but...

The goal is to release 1.3 in June; since it's not a finalized date and just a goal, does that mean it could come out either sooner or later than said date?

Bit late to this but...

The goal is to release 1.3 in June; since it's not a finalized date and just a goal, does that mean it could come out either sooner or later than said date?

That's the plan, I don't know if it'll be the full game or a beta version though. Chances are it'll be a beta, unless stated otherwise.

Why would it even be a beta?
I was under the assumption that normally when a game gets formally announced thats due for a release of some form in around 4ish months, it wouldn't be the full version. But then again, the games probably been worked on for a long while. Whoops.

Back
Top Bottom