Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

That was a fantastic week! So many awesome fans and more stopped by. Speaking for myself - and I think the rest of the team - the level of support from our fanbase is simply fantastic and a huge boost to the morale and energy of the team.

Cannot wait to reward that loyalty with an amazing 1.3 update....and then Terraria: Otherworld!

(We may have another surprise or two to post to wrap things up, if I am not mistaken ;) )

when da update coming out i need to know :(
*replies to discussion thread avout the thread where it was announced*
*doesn't read the thread or the discussion thread and just begs for a release date*
:(
It was written on the thread and the last couple of pages and a few posts above you...
Sorry for coming across rude but the date was spread throughout the forums and it seems sorta impossible NOT to know.

Hey guys, not sure if someone posted already but here is a bit more coverage on Otherworlds from nichegamer.com, the guy visited the booth and had the chance to talk with Rudi about what's new on the game. This time all the information is in english :dryadhappy:
http://nichegamer.com/2015/03/terraria-otherworld-is-like-pitch-black-meets-dune/
*Overworld hype intensifies*

I am so looking forward to this game. I swear, nothing is going to keep me from getting my hands on it.

Hey guys, not sure if someone posted already but here is a bit more coverage on Otherworlds from nichegamer.com, the guy visited the booth and had the chance to talk with Rudi about what's new on the game. This time all the information is in english :dryadhappy:
http://nichegamer.com/2015/03/terraria-otherworld-is-like-pitch-black-meets-dune/

Before people get confused, some corrections on that article:
* The game is not in development for Linux (that wasn't even ever mentioned, so not sure how that came up)
* We don't have 18 towers already made, but 18 towers designed...only six of them were usable in the demo at GDC

:)

My wish was granted! ok, my go at naming people: (sorry if you take offense devs, these are only my random guesses...

upload_2015-3-10_16-46-58.png

tbh, I just chose Loki to be that guy because he looks most like Loki's avatar...

Back
Top Bottom