Other Art Some stupid art I made

I like your style. It's really cute!

Well, if you want something to draw, draw my lovely lady Helena. Plenty of references in my sig
index.php
Ok then, Dish.
Can you do the guy in mah avaturr
In your usual magic plez?
May I make a request? Or are they full?

If they aren't, I'd like one of my character made by @Milt69466, in an expression like this, please. (That expression image is a pretty bad example, but I can't find any better ones.)

Alright! I'll get to working on these. And thanks for all the compliments, people. It's too nice... ;(

Oh, and don't worry, I am quite versed in the art of raised eyebrow.

I like your style. It's really cute!

Well, if you want something to draw, draw my lovely lady Helena. Plenty of references in my sig
index.php
Ok then, Dish.
Can you do the guy in mah avaturr
In your usual magic plez?
May I make a request? Or are they full?

If they aren't, I'd like one of my character made by @Milt69466, in an expression like this, please. (That expression image is a pretty bad example, but I can't find any better ones.)

Hey look more doubleposting
Anyways

My art skills have failed me on this day, and all of these came out much worse than I would've hoped for. PM me if you want them redone on a day in which I have skill present.

Helena.png

Hammer placement is a bit off... Sorry.

Qui.png

How do draw hats? How do draw Cloaks? I don't know.

Krasunir.png

I need to learn how to draw armor. :mad:

As I said, I will gladly redo these so they look better. PM me whenever!

EDIT: Requests are closed for a little while because my art skills decided to die in a fire. Sorry for how bad the above requests were. I'll still be be redo'ing the ones that were requested to be redone, of course.

Requests are back! Also it would seem as if I draw better at night. I knew the sun was no good.

Last edited:
Nice! I would like to see your take on the character in my avatar if you have the time.

It's that time again! DOUBLE POST TIME!
I need to stop double posting

Matsu.png

The armor bits didn't come out too well, sadly... Although I personally think it looks good for the most part. But that's just me, I can redo this if you want!

o me gewd i didnt think of that D:
I really should throw some of the stuff made for me in my signature too.
But if requests are still open i would like to request dameon :3
2215.jpg

yea, reference is always good, I have a old one i did like 3 months back and soon some poppin in my signature

Woop Woop, it's done!

Dameon.png

I am so bad at drawing hair. Holy crap. I'll definitely redo this one even if you don't ask me too. Dunno why I uploaded this one when I could've started from scratch but oh wellllll

Woop Woop, it's done!

View attachment 39827
I am so bad at drawing hair. Holy crap. I'll definitely redo this one even if you don't ask me too. Dunno why I uploaded this one when I could've started from scratch but oh wellllll
adding it to my sig c:
looks good regardless
if you want to redo it then by all means but I like it

Back
Top Bottom