Mobile fav rare item/enemy

Pinky. I remember the first time I saw that guy way back when, and was so hyped on how much money it gave (it was a lot for a noob at the time)

Maybe the Nimbus rod from the angry Nimbus..... Or the cutlass from the pirate corsair...

My favorite enemy would be the Flying Fish, just because of how absurd it is. My favorite item would be either the Terra Blade or my Flame Wings.

I'm still yet to find a rune wizard, but I still love the vanity outfit he drops, and the enemy himself.

My favourite items would have to be my Ankh Shield (Finally!!!), and my Rune Wizard set (sorry Shamu XD). Funny thing was I almost didn't get it, the Rune Wizard randomly spawned on me while I was exploring a beehive, and kept teleporting to different places inside the honey lake, and I had no ranged or magic weapons, so it was the epic deathmatch of a lifetime! :cool:

The Twins are my favorite mob. Green Slimes are my favorite non boss mob. My favorite item is the Bundle of Balloons.

The rune wizard is my favorite mob because it has such a low spawn rate and drops very cool looking vanity outfit that I'm prob gonna wear for the rest of the game:D my favorite item/weapon would probably be my beam sword that I barely managed to find(though it would be nice to eventually get the ankh shield):(

My favorite weapon is the possessed hatched. Love the heat seaking boomerang effect!

Favorite monster is the mimic. Great loot and drops and I just think they are cute! ;)

Back
Top Bottom