Mobile fav rare item/enemy

I have yet to encounter the clowns... even though I am running around in full turtle armour (as an indication of the number of hours I spent in game).

Clowns rarely spawn on blood moons, out of an entire blood moon you might see one, if you have a battle potion and a water candle you might see two or three.

what is your favourite rare item or enemy
PALADINS ARE WARRIORS OF THE LIGHT SWORN TO PROTECT ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!!!

(apparently, not in terraria)
[DOUBLEPOST=1435532426,1435532308][/DOUBLEPOST]
Horsemans Blade from Pumpking boss :pumpking:
Yeah that sword is beast, and the horsemans blade is the SECOND rare drop i got from the Pumpking,
[DOUBLEPOST=1435532473][/DOUBLEPOST]
There was a blood moon moon on my friends world (ipad) and while in a forest, he found 5 clowns in one night
Thats a lot of clowns, did he get a bannanarang?

PALADINS ARE WARRIORS OF THE LIGHT SWORN TO PROTECT ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!!!

(apparently, not in terraria)
[DOUBLEPOST=1435532426,1435532308][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah that sword is beast, and the horsemans blade is the SECOND rare drop i got from the Pumpking,
[DOUBLEPOST=1435532473][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats a lot of clowns, did he get a bannanarang?
He got 7, and he got horsemans blade first drop first pmoon.

A crappy resprited JPEGified sword that shoots magical toasts.
Yep, the Terrablade but reskinned with the help of some programs.

And my favorite ennemy is by far the Skeletron Prime, he's the perfect boss battle. He shoots lasors, bombs, he tries to honk your nips with his claws, and he has a f*cking SAW!

My favorite enemy is probably the mimic, I remember when I use to freak out when I saw one. I have seen one rune caster or what ever they are called. I let him attack me for a bit just to watch what he did and then I killed him. I thought I looked pretty pimp in the rune set and then the game crashed :( since then I've never seen one

My favorite item would have to be the reaper costume and death sickle. Look awesome with that combo.

Favourite drop item: broken hero sword because I got it in my first solar eclipse and got way too excited over it.

Favourite enemy: wyverns because they look cool and that's what I judge pretty much everything by.

Queen Bee is my favorite enemy. As for my favorite rare item.. hmm. It has to be my Jack O' Lantern Mask.

Back
Top Bottom