[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i get the soul of torture??
im using exxo version
i want to create some cool items cause i have phontoplasm and superhardmode bars but i need the souls??
[DOUBLEPOST=1430124658,1430124391][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I get the soul of torture and illegal weapon instructions
the picture has me with the guide looking at the stuff for phantoplasm but i need souls of torure

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    569.4 KB · Views: 360
how do i get the soul of torture??
im using exxo version
i want to create some cool items cause i have phontoplasm and superhardmode bars but i need the souls??
[DOUBLEPOST=1430124658,1430124391][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I get the soul of torture and illegal weapon instructions
the picture has me with the guide looking at the stuff for phantoplasm but i need souls of torure
Souls of Torture are dropped from Oblivion and Illegal Weapon Instructors are obtained from killing the juggernaut underground

thanks but Jenosis didnt get the totum that teleports you to a new lizhard temple
[DOUBLEPOST=1430136628,1430136488][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks but where is juggernaut?

Last edited:
thanks but Jenosis didnt get the totum that teleports you to a new lizhard temple
[DOUBLEPOST=1430136628,1430136488][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks but where is juggernaut?
Juggernaut is underground some where he'll spawn when you don't want him to... j-just trust me stay on your toes
[DOUBLEPOST=1430148475][/DOUBLEPOST]also can some one give me a world with a contagion i don't care whats on it i need a contagion

Juggernaut is underground some where he'll spawn when you don't want him to... j-just trust me stay on your toes
[DOUBLEPOST=1430148475][/DOUBLEPOST]also can some one give me a world with a contagion i don't care whats on it i need a contagion

have you done the download properly the contagin should be in your world if it has. i had the same problem but then i read the read me in the download and it was all good

no its beacause rng hates me
GO TO YOUR CONTENT FOLDER IN YOUR TERRARIA FOLDER ( THE ORIGINAL ) AND copy the files in content.
sorry for caps
then make a new folder and call it -- Exxo Avalon Content--
paste the content in there
next go to your exxo avalon download and copy the content from there and paste it into Exxo Avalon Content
replace the files once the paste has completed

Any idea how to craft/get Golden Shield, Aegis of Ages or Nuclear Extinsguisher?
This has been asked probably a bazillion times in this thread already. Please, please, PLEASE make good use of the search bar in the top right hand corner of the forums.

Edit - buutt to be helpful, this is what I have read before: Golden shield drops from ichor-type enemies in the Crimson. The Aegis of Ages drops from the Guardian Bones in the super hardmode dungeon.

I'm ok at spriting but I don't have any software fore spriting, as I cant figure out how to use GIMP i think it is called

I always fixed that by doing a search for that Smartdig.xnb file in my Terraria folder, then moving it into the similar folder for Exxo.

I keep wondering what would happen if a lot of these frequently asked questions could be placed into a box at the top of the first post. At least people will know it's there, because it's almost unavoidable to see it when you enter the topic. If they know there's a FAQ there, .... yeah ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom