[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam decently hype :D
How far is the tile radius though , it looks like an ups grade to the clemtaminator!
Also I love the crazy helmet what is that? Lol
I think thats the mask for bacterium prime.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430530431,1430530298][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can anyone say...
http://i.imgur.com/0MTUBAr.gifv
NOSTALGIA?

(Unfortunately it doesn't like .gifv so I can't embed it D: )
Could you kindly tell me what the items in the top left are.

To get the armor you need to place Blah's set tier I on a mannequin, and then take it off. Though, I don't know if there is a way to obtain Blah's Picksaw tier II.
Oh, I never would have found that out (unless by accident), thanks!

Also another question I have (that may have been answered), is do the 20% damage reduction on the Sticky Charm & Band of Slime stack? And with the 'slimy' prefix on armour?

Also, something interesting would be some kind of combination of the Band of Starpower, celestial cuffs & mana compromise. I just think it'd be cool if there was some kind of end-gamey mana combination item. Kinda like the Titan Gloves or the GAK.

Is Kunzite currently obtainable?
I see no code in WorldGen which states this, either that or I'm not looking hard enough

This is the tAPI version. It has Grealms Trifectal in it.

Actually, it's not the tAPI version. It's the source mod. I'll leave you to speculate, since that's fun. (xD)

Is Kunzite currently obtainable?
I see no code in WorldGen which states this, either that or I'm not looking hard enough

Yes, Kunzite is obtainable. It spawns upon entering Superhardmode. It's spawned in WorldGen.SpawnOblivionOreAndOpals().

Oh, I never would have found that out (unless by accident), thanks!

Also another question I have (that may have been answered), is do the 20% damage reduction on the Sticky Charm & Band of Slime stack? And with the 'slimy' prefix on armour?

Also, something interesting would be some kind of combination of the Band of Starpower, celestial cuffs & mana compromise. I just think it'd be cool if there was some kind of end-gamey mana combination item. Kinda like the Titan Gloves or the GAK.

Yes, the damage reduction does stack. And the combo accessory... hm. I already do have the Gift of Starpower, but I'll see if something can be done with those accessories.

I have a question is it possible to trigger a sun eclipse with a timechanger mk2?:)

Nope. You have to get an eclipse first :p. It would be unbalanced to allow the player to summon an eclipse without first getting one. The only reason it's balanced with the Bloody Amulet and the Blood Moon is because you have to kill the EoC to get one, and you can get a blood moon before you kill the EoC. Also because the Blood Moon doesn't have anything major to come out of it (with the exception of the Bloodshot Lenses).

plz help blah i can't find smart dig xnb: it got a error i have a sever and i try my best ti install plz help

Iam decently hype :D
How far is the tile radius though , it looks like an ups grade to the clemtaminator!
Also I love the crazy helmet what is that? Lol

The helmet is, as @dkorde said, the Bacterium Prime Mask.

As for the other thing, the tile radius is currently at 75 tiles. I might increase it since I think the Clentaminator also has that radius, and I want the BCBs to be a sort of upgrade.

But if i already had one is it possible ?

Nope. Well, not with the Mark II. You have to get Solar Fragments from an eclipse, then craft them into the Sun Charm.

plz help blah i can't find smart dig xnb: it got a error i have a sever and i try my best ti install plz help

This is probably the most common problem XD. And it's also the most simply solved problem. Just remember to read the tutorial image I posted a few pages back, and to read the readme correctly. That should help you out.

The staff of the Exxo Avalon Terraria mod, I have a question. What are all of your favorite colors? I'll use them for something I might post later.... ;)

Another spoiler!
kCzIveh.gif

Can you guess what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom