tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't get tAPI to work for me till I downloaded used Gamelauncher so...
Well, I'm playing Terraria with tApi right now. I deleted some random folders called "Terraria" and redownloaded the game. Builder still doesn't work and the mods the other guy sent me a link to still doesn't start, they just say they need some other mods to work.

Well, I'm playing Terraria with tApi right now. I deleted some random folders called "Terraria" and redownloaded the game. Builder still doesn't work and the mods the other guy sent me a link to still doesn't start, they just say they need some other mods to work.
What mods?

What mods?
Wait, wait, I think I know what it is...

First of all, @The Great Orange probably told you wrong. Don't just rename Terraria.exe, you're suppose to copy Terraria.exe and rename the copy to tAPI.exe.
So, you should have both Terraria.exe and tAPI.exe, because the tAPI Builder searches for "tAPI.exe" to use as a reference, whereas when starting up the game, the shortcut looks for "Terraria.exe"...
That is, assuming you actually did what he suggested to get the builder working, and not just simply download the tAPI file of my mod. Because if my assumption is incorrect, then I have no idea.

Secondly, (I don't know if this is the solution) I personally use Shockah's Fancy Cheat Menu. (I've never used Poro's Ingame Cheat Menu, before.)

This ine

Ah you need to download Shockah's Base, and Shockah's Fancy Cheat Menu Base, in order for Shockah's Fancy Cheat Menu Standard to work.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431019365,1431019305][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and are you using the other one you downloaded or no?

Now that I'm done with Finals, I can spend some quality time testing this.
...Or just Shinesparking everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom