Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most unbelievable rant. Are you seriously derailing the topic and griping about things you know nothing about. This isnt the place for this trash and if it were, you would do well to show some respect when addressing the Re-Logic team. They have given more than we all deserve already and throwing a hissy fit because Terraria ia missing something that Minecraft has is insane. And even putting Terraria and Minecraft in the same sentence is blasphemy to begin with.
Please don't address others this way, everyone has their own opinions about things. Either ignore them, or Report and Move On, please. Thanks.

Is it me, or has the topic of discussing about the new things come to rants and the word 'HYPE' being overused?
Oh wait, that happened a week ago.

Is it me, or has the topic of discussing about the new things come to rants and the word 'HYPE' being overused?
Oh wait, that happened a week ago.
Hype can never be overused! That being said its June 11th, 19 more days! I think I might wait a week or so to check the wiki to see exactly what was added...

I am actually really excited for the update. It's going to be quite a wait, but school's ending on the nineteenth for me, so It's going to feel a lot longer than it should.
(To be honest, I feel like them telling us the date is making it feel like time is going by much slower, but that's my opinion)

I haven't legally* been able to play it on my computer for three years, and in nineteen (or a few more) days I finally can! WOOHOO!

*I stopped playing it illegally, don't furrow your brow

I am actually really excited for the update. It's going to be quite a wait, but school's ending on the nineteenth for me, so It's going to feel a lot longer than it should.
(To be honest, I feel like them telling us the date is making it feel like time is going by much slower, but that's my opinion)

I haven't legally* been able to play it on my computer for three years, and in nineteen (or a few more) days I finally can! WOOHOO!

*I stopped playing it illegally, don't furrow your brow
Going To School Probably Actually Would Make It Feel Closer Because You Have Something To Do To Pass The Time

If I play a new world now and build the houses and the npc and so on, can I play it on the update? or will it be destroyed?

If I play a new world now and build the houses and the npc and so on, can I play it on the update? or will it be destroyed?
You'll still be able to play on it but you won't get anything that gets added to world generation in 1.3. The mini-biomes, for example.
Unless it's something that grows, like new flowers, those might be able to grow in your old world too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom