Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
that pun hurts soooo badly...
WHJ4Qr5.png
Ha! I Sorta Get It...

Ugh. No, it doesn't. Only if you speciy a certain time. Not an amount of time. If it's going to be released in 4 hours, it's going to be released in 4 hours.

If it's going to be released at 12:00 for me. And 02:00 for him, is a timezone difference.
FINALLY, SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!
YUS!! IM FINALLY GONNA BE ABLE TO PLAY TERRARIA ON MY MAC :D JUST IN A COUPLE MORE HOURS!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435670166,1435670043][/DOUBLEPOST]HYPE TRAIN NEXT STOP IN A COUPLE HOURS :)
Eh.. heh... that kinda isn't available for another week or so...
Now I feel bad.

A little over 2 hours to go and I have to go work on short-notice for 2-4 hours. GOD DAMMIT.

Patience is a virtue people. Occupy yourselves in the mean time with the need to grab that coin gun before the time is up, for example!

Hey again.. Came back from work. Now awake enough to wait these three gddmn hours.
What's new?
It's exciting, spending the whole day with ya guys

No It Wasnt, I Just Looked
We do want to give our Mac and Linux Terrarians a quick update as well. Based upon current status and planning, the plan is that Mac/Linux will launch shortly after 1.3 - aiming for a launch within the month of July. This is being done to ensure the most stable Mac/Linux builds possible so that everyone has the best experience that we can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom