Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

And updated. See how the new HP code works, theoretically it shouldn't let you die unless something deals 2,400+ damage in one tick, but... this is Terraria, players will find a way to break stuff.

This trainer worked fantastically for me when first downloaded

however nothing works now besides infinite ammo?

I couldn't get the speedhacks to work before, but that didn't bother me much, however now none of what I want to work still works
I haven't changed settings or anything so i'm not entirely sure whats up

Please rydian if you have any idea could you elaborate?

Oh was it the patch they released today?
Darn, I apologize for this stupidity Rydian, and thanks for releasing an update

I WILL STRIVE TO BREAK YOUR HP HACK! I have a date with the dungeon guardian

And updated. See how the new HP code works, theoretically it shouldn't let you die unless something deals 2,400+ damage in one tick, but... this is Terraria, players will find a way to break stuff.
I think I broke it. Fell on a detonator trap, the explosion killed me. It had been working flawlessly up to that point, and after that point.

I think I broke it. Fell on a detonator trap, the explosion killed me. It had been working flawlessly up to that point, and after that point.
Ugh those things probably deal an absurd damage amount then. Will try to remember to change values next update to stop those.

Ugh those things probably deal an absurd damage amount then. Will try to remember to change values next update to stop those.
explosive traps dont kill a player with 400 hp however the way damage is applied might be a problem for people that are invincible but only have 200hp or so

It probably deals enough damage if their max isn't higher than the amount dealt that the player dies from it before the "invincibility" is applied making it something of a null point to be invincible if that is the case

I had 400 HP at the time I died.
That's really peculiar considering from memory "which may not be perfect" an explosive trap should only deal around 267 odd damage, but that may be factoring in defenses, among other things it may actually be a problem with how the invincibility works in general, and it may not be fixable, but at the least explosive traps aren't particularly common, and if you think you'll encounter some try carrying a wrench or wire cutters around so you can check a cave for wires.

The HP cheat sets a player's HP to 0x999 (2,400+ in decimal) before all reads of it.
I'll just have to raise that number next time I go to edit this stuff, didn't expect anything to deal more than that.

The HP cheat sets a player's HP to 0x999 (2,400+ in decimal) before all reads of it.
I'll just have to raise that number next time I go to edit this stuff, didn't expect anything to deal more than that.
I was going to complain that the laser machinegun didn't work with infinite mp while everything else I tested did, but would you look at that the update you released for 1.3.03 or whatever version was bugfixes today actually solved this problem so good on you Rydian

http://rydian.net/trainers/rtt_test.zip
Okay, that should set your HP to over 10 million each game tick, so to speak. If bosses can still kill you then the game is probably skipping actual damage calculations if the damage is too high, which is kinda' cheaty of those bosses.

Fall damage on the other hand, I forgot about. Just tell me if this works for the new cheaty bosses or not first before I try to fix stuff.

Can you please add the ability to remove the potion sickness? This was done in a different type of trainer/exe editor in an earlier version of Terraria but I can't find that app anymore.

I'm not touching buffs/debuffs.

How much fall damage are you all taking in order to die? I fall to the bottom of a hellevator and took 17,000 and lived.
What sort of bosses are killing you, how are they doing it?
What mechanics, what numbers show up, what's going on?

For those of you the HP code doesn't work for at all, what version of windows, what CPU? What version of .NET do you have installed?

Well I just stepped on an explosive trap, and voila

not a single point of damage was taken

This trainer probably just works differently for some people based on OS, and possibly in game settings could alter the functions

Well I liked the old trainer you made better, for 1.3
Where it specified what you want

And yes, infinite HP does not work.
Everything else does but infinite HP does not.
God I hope they don't release another version,
I'll have 20 trainers on my computer by the end of the week. lol (I don't THINK they will, it depends)
But yeah the 1.3 version? Great work
This one, not so hot.
Im running a vista, 32 bit (laugh go on) and latest .NET
Again, your other version worked, this one, not so much,

I'll be lurking and waiting for the next version if there is one/the HP doesnt work
Keep up the good work though
Really like the trainer. It's simple and easy,

I'll redownload the one from here (I got it from your site before and maybe that'll make a difference..?)
Fingers crossed.
And all I did was what I usually do, walk outside, get hit, enable cheat,??? Profit!
But this time It was walk outside and get eaten, it was not fun,
But yeah however you did it last time worked flawlessly, this time around, Es no bueno,
Just hope you fix it soon.

Last edited:
If stuff doesn't work after Terraria updates, always redownload it from the first page to see if you just needed to update it.

Back
Top Bottom