Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

Is there anyone else getting a conflict between TCCL and Logitech's Setpoint? I had my grapple shortcut bound to the thumb button but TCCL seems to ignore it. It still works fine in vanilla Terraria.

Edit: nvm. It's Game Launcher that's conflicting with Setpoint. Running the game through TCCL works perfectly fine so far.

Thanks for the great mod! The thing that annoyed me about vanilla Terraria was that the cursor was so tiny and I absolutely love the ability to change the fonts.

Last edited:
I can't seem to be able to replace the Mount_Minecart image... Everything else in my images folder works fine, but the minecart one doesn't. How do i fix this? I'm trying to replace it with this:
Mount_Minecart.png

its just a personal preference, i liked the blocky water with the blocky world. (like how starbound and what i've seen of other world's graphics don't appeal to me as much either, the water feels transplanted from there a bit)

Last edited:
For those that wanted the old sprites back it would been better if you had made a Backup of 1.2 terraria, extracted the textures and get the ones you want from it and put in a texture pack or build one your own, i did it to create a custom texture compilation and it didn't have problems

Last edited:
did you reply to the wrong comment? i was just saying tccl makes it easy enough for him to change back if he wants the old blocks, and that i understood where he was coming from because i prefer the old water

or are you saying tccl would let me go back to old water? i wouldn't have thought that'd work?

(also yeah, i did that. saved all the sprites before updating so i could compare and choose later. if you people some i can send them)

did you reply to the wrong comment? i was just saying tccl makes it easy enough for him to change back if he wants the old blocks, and that i understood where he was coming from because i prefer the old water

or are you saying tccl would let me go back to old water? i wouldn't have thought that'd work?

(also yeah, i did that. saved all the sprites before updating so i could compare and choose later. if you people some i can send them)

Yeah i replied wrong my bad

oh, good then.. wasn't sure if i managed to muddle what i was trying to say hard enough it read back to front(i do that sometimes)

Are you kidding? They look great! Way better than the recolors of stone we've had for the longest time
The reason I don't like the new textures, is that they look way more HD, than the other items. And yeah, that's why I don't like them.

I don't know why it's not working for me, but I have the "cannot find current release hash" error. I know for a fact that I have a pure vanilla Terraria, considering I just finally got a legit copy through steam, instead of being a scum and playing cracked. Then again, this is on 1.3, so that could be why I'm getting error messages, but I don't think that's it. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, verified, etc. but it keeps throwing up the same error. I even removed my cracked saves from the save directory, but that didn't fix it either. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

I don't know why it's not working for me, but I have the "cannot find current release hash" error. I know for a fact that I have a pure vanilla Terraria, considering I just finally got a legit copy through steam, instead of being a scum and playing cracked. Then again, this is on 1.3, so that could be why I'm getting error messages, but I don't think that's it. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, verified, etc. but it keeps throwing up the same error. I even removed my cracked saves from the save directory, but that didn't fix it either. Any thoughts on how to fix this?
TCCL isn't updated for 1.3 yet. That's why you're getting the error.

I'm actually waiting this to update before i play it normally since i just play this game with TCCL specially since i compiled a bunch of textures specially for me only in 1.2
Also, is there alot of textures that got renamed? i didn't check yet so i fear i'll have to do a great rework

Back
Top Bottom