• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

Boe6Eod7Nty

Official Terrarian
Old post, but if I may ask the creator, If we aren't getting an update, any chance we could get the source? Then we could update it ourselves! There is demand for this stuff!

Eikester

Official Terrarian
Old post, but if I may ask the creator, If we aren't getting an update, any chance we could get the source? Then we could update it ourselves! There is demand for this stuff!
I cant update for several reasons. I have no access to the source files atm but the tool can be easily decompiled so in theory anyone should be able to modify it and i have nothing against it if someone want to release a modified version

spider78

Terrarian
this will not istall for me
[doublepost=1478740071,1478739990][/doublepost]
I cant update for several reasons. I have no access to the source files atm but the tool can be easily decompiled so in theory anyone should be able to modify it and i have nothing against it if someone want to release a modified version
this is not isattl for 1.3

Exodus Starlit

Dungeon Spirit
Hey, can someone please update it for 1.3.5? Thanks.
It won't be, because author lost original source or something.
I hasn't been updated very and very long time. 1.2 or 1.3 and above weren't supported.

This is what are you maybe looking for: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...s-texture-pack-support-and-world-seeds.51452/
It will still work future updated and there is a little different for tModLoader.
Player_# and worn accessories don't work, it is maybe why it is called "experimental feature".

Top Bottom