XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

where is mount/dismount button ( default "R" on keyboard). can u bind it with LS or d-pad down + rb or something else?
P.S i cant play terraria by using keyboard/mouse :( u are the savior and your mod are ambrosia! but not full functional added :(
p.p.s sry for bad eng. xgsm the best

Last edited:
where is mount/dismount button ( default "R" on keyboard). can u bind it with LS or d-pad down + rb or something else?
P.S i cant play terraria by using keyboard/mouse :( u are the savior and your mod are ambrosia! but not full functional added :(
p.p.s sry for bad eng. xgsm the best
Yeah I was already planning on making it D-Pad Down + RB exactly lol

I already fixed that a while ago.

Awesome. I must have missed that.
I STILL HAVEN'T BEATEN LUNATIC CULTIST OR MOON LORD I KINDA WANNA BEAT ALL OF THAT BEFORE I WORK MORE ON THIS MOD

You go have fun. I haven't done either of those thing, but that's because I started an Expert world with a new character. I'm having a tough time with Skeletron. I think I need more potion buffs to beat him. Time to go fishing. ;)

I'm actually glad to see you working on this again Green Cat/Meowmaritus tho sadly I am on 1.3.0.4 and gotta wait. but having used this from 1.2.4.1 I am knowing that when you do get it to 1.3.0.4, that I will gladly enjoy how much easier it will be to run Terraria with my pad once more

I'm actually glad to see you working on this again Green Cat/Meowmaritus tho sadly I am on 1.3.0.4 and gotta wait. but having used this from 1.2.4.1 I am knowing that when you do get it to 1.3.0.4, that I will gladly enjoy how much easier it will be to run Terraria with my pad once more

(Someone Correct me if I'm wrong) But I am pretty sure I was in 1.3.0.4 when I installed the Mod, but the launcher is running the 1.3.0.3 version anyway. So maybe that means you could play with the mod now :) - I have no idea what that means in regards to online tho.

(Someone Correct me if I'm wrong) But I am pretty sure I was in 1.3.0.4 when I installed the Mod, but the launcher is running the 1.3.0.3 version anyway. So maybe that means you could play with the mod now :) - I have no idea what that means in regards to online tho.

if your running the 1.3.0.3 and join someone in 1.3.0.4 it's often likely to cause a crash

I am going to wait as I know it will update eventually.. and well I can deal with keyboard for now I just perfer my pad due to my keyboard is a VERY odd one to use for gameing.

if your running the 1.3.0.3 and join someone in 1.3.0.4 it's often likely to cause a crash

I am going to wait as I know it will update eventually.. and well I can deal with keyboard for now I just perfer my pad due to my keyboard is a VERY odd one to use for gameing.
This version includes 1.3.0.3 so it will work properly if you have 1.3.0.4 installed.
If you try to join someone running 1.3.0.4 it will not let you join because of the version mismatch.

I know it does but all my friends wont work along with me coz we use 1.3.0.4, I will wait as I said in another post I know how to handle waiting I did back when it was only 1.2.4 so I can wait longer

So I just want everyone to know that I already have the mod up and running on 1.3.0.4. However, I can't post a preview or anything like that because I'm currently in the middle of overhauling many things in the mod and it doesn't really work at the moment. :redspin:

Anyways, one of the changes I'm making is simplifying the cursor modes to only 4, with more functionality in each.

Also, I totally didn't even realize that my 1.3.0.3 preview I posted literally doesn't load any profiles at all.:redmunch:

Sorry about that. :red:

Hello. I'm super new to Terraria, and mods. I have game installer working and can load 1.3.0.5 just fine.

When I try to load the XGSM mod, I get a really long error starting with Microsoft.Xna.Framework...

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello. I'm super new to Terraria, and mods. I have game installer working and can load 1.3.0.5 just fine.

When I try to load the XGSM mod, I get a really long error starting with Microsoft.Xna.Framework...

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
Give me the rest of the error (Press Ctrl+C to copy the text in the error popup).

Give me the rest of the error (Press Ctrl+C to copy the text in the error popup).

---------------------------
Terraria: Error
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\CraftButton.xnb". File not found.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)

at Terraria.Main.LoadContent() in c:\Game Projects\XGSM\1.2.4.1\GreenCat77.XGSM\Terraria\Main.cs:line 5282

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()

at Terraria.Main.Initialize() in c:\Game Projects\XGSM\1.2.4.1\GreenCat77.XGSM\Terraria\Main.cs:line 5078

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()

at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args) in c:\Game Projects\XGSM\1.2.4.1\GreenCat77.XGSM\Terraria\Program.cs:line 71
OK

It wasn't able to load your vanilla Terraria assets. Make sure the mod is installed to your Terraria folder where it has access to those assets.

I thought I did that. I'll double check to make sure though. Thanks for the help!
[DOUBLEPOST=1436841947,1436841380][/DOUBLEPOST]I've attached a screenshot of the installation process. Is this correct? I pressed Yes last time, and I got that error.

Attachments

• terraria.JPG
    terraria.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 408
Really love your mod, and really appreciate the WIP release, it's phenomenal. I do have two suggestions, if you're open to them.

1.) Cycle the right-stick-press-in menu when Y is pressed. For example, if you're on Ranged with target finder, pressing Y cycles you to Ranged Classic, and so on.

2.) When any right-stick-click-in mode is selected EXCEPT manual, while the torch is equipped, the torch be placed in any available spot. So if you're mining with Ranged selected (don't judge, it works nicely) and you hit LB to place a torch, it just be placed in any available location. This would make caving SO much easier.

Again, I really appreciate the work you're doing, it's awesome. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom