Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

tJ0IHvo.png

If Terrarians are already immune to lead poisoning, why not that they can survive the vacuum of space?
True. Besides, a plumber did it earlier. Twice.

And yet when he tried it a third time, he needed a fish bowl to not asphyxiate. And yet he could breathe underwater in the same game.
Super Paper Mario, by the way.

Super Paper Mario came before Super Mario Galaxy. And before that, he need a helmet as well.
Super Mario Land 2, by the way.

==Tips==
*While not as powerful as [[Amarok]], Hel-fire is arguably easier to acquire (as the Underworld is initially unaffected by entering Hardmode) and can be a great early-Hardmode option for Yoyo users or Melee players in general.It is awesome.
:sigh:

I don't actually know which one is correct, but on the page for Ichor:
Notes
  • Because of its effect, it is useful even in late-game, since almost nothing has a resistance to it. It is especially useful against enemies with high defense (e.g ... Moon Lord, etc.)
Immune NPCs
Bosses:
  • Moon Lord
Edit: And it's gone.

Last edited:
The earlier Moon Dood post inspired me to go and have a look at what strategies are recommended for fighting it.

Moon Dood.png

I had three comments for this. Pick which one you like best. :)
  1. In Soviet Russia, Moon Dood cheeses you
  2. Challenge accepted!
  3. I thought the challenge was trying to defeat the Moon Dood. Turns out the challenge is for the Moon Dood to defeat you.

Moon Dood 2.png

Someone doesn't understand the difference between melee speed and movement speed.

==Tips==
*While not as powerful as [[Amarok]], Hel-fire is arguably easier to acquire (as the Underworld is initially unaffected by entering Hardmode) and can be a great early-Hardmode option for Yoyo users or Melee players in general.It is awesome.
:sigh:

I'm not gonna make any overt implications, but I found it worth noting that the anonymous editor responsible for making that edit removed it themselves two minutes later. They did the same thing last night, making a bunch of "funny" changes and restoring the page a few minutes later. I'm not saying anything happened, but I am saying you'd either have to be looking for that or already know where that was to have it ready as an example. also it's weird that the formatting matches text copy-pasted from the edit prompt rather than how it'd be displayed on the page, just saying but not "saying" nothin

Just for the thread's edification: if you have to cause problems that aren't there to point them out for mockery, at least make them actually humorous.

Just for the thread's edification: if you have to cause problems that aren't there to point them out for mockery, at least make them actually humorous.
I sincerely hope no-one in this thread is intentionally changing stuff in the Wiki just to post it here...

View attachment 68677
Finding them in a Living Wood Chest?
Really?
Looks like this is now reflected both ways. From the Living Tree page:
Living Tree.png

I guess if someone's going to add wrong information to the Wiki, they should be consistent with it?

But now I think about it, maybe it is possible? What if a Living Tree overlapped a Dungeon - could the chest contain a Golden Key? I've had Corruption / Crimson overwrite the Dungeon before; could the same thing happen with Living Trees?

Might as well add that wearing Frost armor will add even more burn damage, and using a Flask of Cursed Flames will add even more on top of that!
(Yes, that is the secret to quad-color fire.)
Juust.. don't do that on 'Trippy' light setting.. it seriously screws with your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom