Worst Game You've Played

minecraft, everyone thinks its the best game ever but you can easily do everything in about 2 hours including the 2 bosses and on servers its mostly just copies of gamemodes from other games but worse
minecraft has turned into more of a virtual game building tool than an actual game.
its more like "here's a some :red: that can be used to make an action adventure rpg, now do it yourself a-hole"

minecraft has turned into more of a virtual game building tool than an actual game.
its more like "here's a some :red: that can be used to make an action adventure rpg, now do it yourself a-hole"
and everyone just loves it and they think that it takes a while to update even though there are mods that are 10x the size of the actual game and they've spent less time making them than the 1.7 & 1.8 update took

and also i can name a bunch of gamemodes it took from other things

I can never really dislike a video game but... (Pauses for effect) destiny
Sets up flak cannons and ion cannon defence system. Hunkered down and ready for the flame war.

Simple. What is the most poorly designed game you have ever played?

Mine is "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing"
I mean, it's rated -.- on IGN. That says something.

Also, please avoid arguing and hate on this thread. I can foresee it.
My Worst game I've ever played is 8 bit MMO(its on steam) X_X[DOUBLEPOST=1413510949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minesweeper. I can't even enjoy playing this game without exploding myself every time I click on a random tile.

Should I be ashamed that I can't play this game properly
I liked the remake version with graphics for Windows 8, It was something new.

I would have to saaay. Pokemon Black/White 2 now I have logged like over 900 hours into almost every pokemon game but this THIS game I played it once and never went back, minimal story minimal new play not really much of anything new and exciting it was just a huge disappointment to me

Reactions: Xy
Whoa people said destiny, minecraft and black and white 2
GET READY FOR A FLAME WAR!!
Btw I agree with 2 of those but I like minecraft

some people might say CoD Ghosts, but it isn't that bad just not as good as the other ones and another bad game is Five nights at freddys not because i don't like it but because it doesn't change from the first night it just gets harder

Simple. What is the most poorly designed game you have ever played?

Mine is "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing"
I mean, it's rated -.- on IGN. That says something.

Also, please avoid arguing and hate on this thread. I can foresee it.
I'd think you'd love this gem. If the intro didn't clue you in, AVGN (the character, not the person) is a sailor mouth. and this is one of the more mild episodes. :eek:

"The game is so F**King bad they programmed a way to escape it!" :D

i'm gonna have to repeat what some one else said and say aqw way to many hours grinding in that it got to the point where i started spending more time making and distributing bots for that game then playing it the whole purpose of the game is just to grind.

I think my brain dumped the memories of video games I've played that were really bad, so I've got nothing

However, I don't think that "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing" could be considered a bad game, as it would have to be a game first. Calling this... "thing" a game would be like calling a series of sketches a movie, or calling a plank of wood a novel...

Shovel Knight

... kidding, but we all knew that.

The WORST game I ever played was probably Scarlet Blade.

... DON'T YOU JUDGE ME.

Back
Top Bottom