Worst Game You've Played

Monaco.

I'm not even joking, it's a Horrible game which gets loads of praise and :red:, But really its a total piece of crap, Theres no tutorials, it doesn't tell you any Basics of the game, hell even the Mechanics of it is :red:.

Ace of Spades. It's just that the great concept of a mix between building and shooting makes you forget how awful the execution of said concept is.
The game used to be awesome back when it was a free game called build'n'shoot, but then it was bought by another company and made worse and worse each patch. (Btw u can still play the original from ur browser)

Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure on the Gamecube.
I bought it for £3 years back, knowing it was Nintendo Official Magazine's worst rated game.
Played for less than an hour, couldn't even find the first ride.
A confusing mess of a game.

Special mention #1 to Sonic 06, the instruction book is full of content not put in the game, and that's without even starting to talk about what an awful game it is.

Special mention #2 to Minecraft. I STILL play Minecraft every now and then, but the game lacks any actual content. Sandbox, build anything, Terraria is the same with one less dimension, but still manages to have so much more depth in a limited world in comparison.

Dragon Age Origins.

Never played a worse game in my life. People can say Call of Duty is overrated. That minecraft is nothing but a set of building blocks. That Diablo 3 is a shadow of its former self. That the new Devil May Cry is just a cheap cash-in on the franchise. That League of Legends is just a cesspool for toxic players.

But none of these, and none of what anyone says about them can possibly, in my mind, touch Dragon Age Origins as the worst game I've ever played.
Ugh this.
Hated every last bit of that game. Similarly, any Obsidian game, primarily F: NV.

Habbo hotel
You've to pay to get some actual fornitune...
Oh, and you've RNG games there too

Last edited:
I can make a list.

- Street Racing Syndicate: It's like they grabbed the worst aspects of the Need For Speed games, put them all in a blender, and poured the resulting mess unto a CD. When the game doesn't shy away from visually admitting that boobs is its main attractive, you know it's going to suck.
- Skullgirls: It tries not to be a Street Fighter clone by being a Street Fighter clone. 0/10 not even the loli saved that one for me.
- Risk of Rain: Advertised as challenging, but the only challenge it has is being able to see your microscopic character to know whether you need to dodge microscopic bullets or not at any given time. The fact its devs feel it's okay to force the players eyes like that is already enough of a "what the hell, man?" to me, though.
- ET: I feel sorry for whichever soil its physical copies contamined.
- Doom 3: Horribly underachieving graphics for its era, mediocre sound, mediocre challenge, and a script worthy of a D-class sci-fi flick. An insult to the Doom saga. Should be buried wherever ET is.

Castlevania: The Adventure for the Game Boy. The character moves like he has arthritis and jumps like he weighs 300 pounds, the attack lags, and the, uh... "level design."
616TSuL.png

While it wasn't the worst game I play.(Honestly, kind of hard to remember the worst game. <_>) I will say that Metroid Prime 3 got me so disappointed. :(

I just don't know how to put it. I was really hyped for it, and then: The levels were kinda boring. The Space Pirate designs seemed to have gone backwards to what Prime 1 had. The Corruption mode seemed a bit overpowered with no real downside. And the bosses just didn't feel all that interesting compared to what Prime 2 had.(Such as the Spider Guardian and Quadraxis.)

Edge Of Spaaaaace!
Worst game ever -1/10
It's not as good as Terraria, but I actually think it has potential. They really need to work on the mining though, it's terrible.

I say Super Hexagon, I can't even play it without feeling like throwing up.[DOUBLEPOST=1412720797][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ace of Spades. It's just that the great concept of a mix between building and shooting makes you forget how awful the execution of said concept is.
Guessing it's like Murder Miners then?

Back
Top Bottom