Other Art GIRGHGH's NON-TERRARIA ART REQUEST THREAD!

GIRGHGH

Empress of Light
Welcome to my art thread for non Terraria things! If you want to request or view TERRARIA art, it's on my other thread, will give link soon!

My policy on requests is that you can request for something, and i will do my best for it. Anything I make is rated E-PG13 levels.If M you should start a conversation, it's not for this thread.

I will start posting my arts that I want to showcase to give people an Idea of my style here soon:
singe_wolf_head_by_girghgh-d9a7c1n.png

singe_color_outlined_by_girghgh-d96icbt.png

gem_cluster_by_girghgh-d99lpbr.png

to_infinity_and_beyond_by_girghgh-d963hd4.png

pink_and_red__greater_detail_1__by_girghgh-d95xw9w.png

pedguin_prime_by_girghgh-d8z3jbc.png

royal_girghgh_cat_by_girghgh-d8xyvmr.jpg

girgron_progress_1_5_by_girghgh-d8xq114.png

custom_halloween_u_b__funkey_hub_by_girghgh-d8x0z7n.jpg

pipe_cleaner_girghgh_by_girghgh-d8x0z0a.jpg

parasitic_fungimorph_by_girghgh-d8vs9na.jpg

the_garden_gnome_by_girghgh-d8vs8xm.jpg

my_very_first_tree_drawing_ever_by_girghgh-d8vs7ku.jpg
This is where the requests go:
drawing_for_zacharie_by_girghgh-d9agrwq.png

art_for_the_laughable_frog_by_girghgh-d9asnt4.png

cryxmon_by_girghgh-d9cw9u2.png

grenade_soldier_by_girghgh-d9cwxqy.png

This is the list of people who have requested something in order:
@Rastriavis
@Treesmasher

Last edited:
Could you try to draw me please? References can be found in my signature. I don't need color. Thanks in advance. Also I don't really care about pose, you can decide what works best.

Last edited:
Well, I can't really tell you anything about your art since you don't have any up, but I will partake in requesting something.

Ahem, could I have a Wisp? Here's a few refs:
b3dda7554002f4fb07d5bb23668d9538.png

DGB6F5J.jpg

Some additional stuff, pretty much optional if you don't feel particularly interested in doing them:
On his sword, a carving of a Chinese dragon.
A black flower symbol kinda like a lotus, I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
He also carries a bottle of red wine in a holster on his belt.
Or, if you feel like doing a fancy pose, could you draw him rocking out on a guitar? The guitar would look The Axe from Terraria, but silver instead of red; and on his chest, the word "ROCK!" in green, maybe?

Thanks in advance!

the_four_horsemen___conquest_by_thedurrrrian-d5p2z5l.jpg
the_four_horsemen___war_by_thedurrrrian-d5p30rt.jpg
the_four_horsemen___famine_by_thedurrrrian-d5p2zwy.jpg
Can you draw this blue guy, with the tassets off of the green guy, and the helmet off of the red guy? But still keep the back spikes, and the cloths, and do everything in the blue & silver color scheme. Please do the background if you can, but if it's too hard, don't bother with it.

the_four_horsemen___conquest_by_thedurrrrian-d5p2z5l.jpg
the_four_horsemen___war_by_thedurrrrian-d5p30rt.jpg
the_four_horsemen___famine_by_thedurrrrian-d5p2zwy.jpg
Can you draw this blue guy, with the tassets off of the green guy, and the helmet off of the red guy? But still keep the back spikes, and the cloths, and do everything in the blue & silver color scheme. Please do the background if you can, but if it's too hard, don't bother with it.
1: Which background?
2: What's a tasset?

Well, I can't really tell you anything about your art since you don't have any up, but I will partake in requesting something.

Ahem, could I have a Wisp? Here's a few refs:
b3dda7554002f4fb07d5bb23668d9538.png

DGB6F5J.jpg

Some additional stuff, pretty much optional if you don't feel particularly interested in doing them:
On his sword, a carving of a Chinese dragon.
A black flower symbol kinda like a lotus, I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
He also carries a bottle of red wine in a holster on his belt.
Or, if you feel like doing a fancy pose, could you draw him rocking out on a guitar? The guitar would look The Axe from Terraria, but silver instead of red; and on his chest, the word "ROCK!" in green, maybe?

Thanks in advance!
How is this?
art_for_the_laughable_frog_by_girghgh-d9asnt4.png

Hi GIRGHGH! Do you think you can make me what's in my avatar (Just search up "Cutemon" on Google for reference.)

Any color background is fine, but, do you think you can put music notes on the background? Thanks.

Hi GIRGHGH! Do you think you can make me what's in my avatar (Just search up "Cutemon" on Google for reference.)

Any color background is fine, but, do you think you can put music notes on the background? Thanks.
I hope you don't take offence to this, but I finished yours first because it was easier to draw. *Ducks and covers*
cryxmon_by_girghgh-d9cw9u2.png

I've never drawn a Digimon before, so I hope it's not too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom