Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that runs Amazon OS or whatever it’s called, so yes. This thread is only talking about an issue for iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, iPods), everything else is not effected. If your device can run Terraria now, then I think that it will also be able to run the update. Unless it’s an iOS device that doesn’t have iOS 8 or higher.
Thank you:)

Man some folks really gotta learn how to use search and read the previous posts lol.

Can't wait! I got my castle rebuilt and ready for true furniture!

Just finally beat plantera, golem, and the pumpkin moon for the first time on mobile, and I just gotta say... The Horseman's Blade looks so much cooler than on PC. Maybe because it's so far zoomed in, but the homing pumpkin heads are just so badass! They look so cool!
Then I realized, the graphics on mobile on the whole are amazing!
GG devs, thank you!

Now if only the game could stop crashing long enough for me to finish another pumpkin moon lol. Stuck in a loop of crashing then when I come back, the event is still going. 60 seconds then crash, repeat. What have I done?!! Lol but it's worth it.
I kid you not when I say that Terraria is my favorite game of all time. I'm 25 and a nerdy hardcore gamer so.... Yeah. Lol.

I've got 4 devices to play mobile on and all the PCs in my home have it as well. My dad plays, my roommate plays, heck I've gotten a quarter of my block to start playing lol. Y'all must be doing something right, and I appreciate all the time and effort that has been put forth to bring us this badassitude!

THANK YOU!
God bless y'all!

I want mobile Terraria more like the 1.2.4 version fo pc, like same boss/mob health, and same item rarities.

::redmunch:Edit:redmunch:: But... that would take longer coding time for devs and less playing time for us...:(

Last edited:
Man some folks really gotta learn how to use search and read the previous posts lol.

Can't wait! I got my castle rebuilt and ready for true furniture!

Just finally beat plantera, golem, and the pumpkin moon for the first time on mobile, and I just gotta say... The Horseman's Blade looks so much cooler than on PC. Maybe because it's so far zoomed in, but the homing pumpkin heads are just so badass! They look so cool!
Then I realized, the graphics on mobile on the whole are amazing!
GG devs, thank you!

Now if only the game could stop crashing long enough for me to finish another pumpkin moon lol. Stuck in a loop of crashing then when I come back, the event is still going. 60 seconds then crash, repeat. What have I done?!! Lol but it's worth it.
I kid you not when I say that Terraria is my favorite game of all time. I'm 25 and a nerdy hardcore gamer so.... Yeah. Lol.

I've got 4 devices to play mobile on and all the PCs in my home have it as well. My dad plays, my roommate plays, heck I've gotten a quarter of my block to start playing lol. Y'all must be doing something right, and I appreciate all the time and effort that has been put forth to bring us this badassitude!

THANK YOU!
God bless y'all!
Haha... Badassitude. I'm so using that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom