Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
[hey will you add 1.3 to mobile I really want it]
Even if they say its possible (probably is but theyll have to exclude devices under 1gb of ram this is speculation) 1.2.4 comes first and probably some bug fixes and UI changes. well be lucky if we even get it next year

still waiting....................
[DOUBLEPOST=1444802101,1444802082][/DOUBLEPOST]oct 14 ...........................
[DOUBLEPOST=1444802153][/DOUBLEPOST]1/3 of october......................

Still waitin... For.... The Big One..... Make new worlds.... Cuz palmwood.... And angler.... Boreal wood.... Dynasty wood.... New furniture.... Depth meters work.... Its all coming.. To us... Still waitin... This october.... All the time we wait... We will get better gameplay.. How longer we wait.. How better... We want too much but we can't get everything.. Know that peeps :D

Last edited:
Still waitin... For.... The Big One..... Make new worlds.... Cuz palmwood.... And angler.... Boreal wood.... Dynasty wood.... New furniture.... Depth meters work.... Its all coming.. To us... Still waitin... This october.... All the time we wait... We will get better gameplay.. How longer we wait.. How better... We want too much but we can't get everything.. Know that peeps :D
Depth meter might get fixed in the UI update(2-3 Updates later) theyve been in the game since 1.1 but drop has been disabled since it doesnt work (also along with a compass and watches)

Depth meter might get fixed in the UI update(2-3 Updates later) theyve been in the game since 1.1 but drop has been disabled since it doesnt work (also along with a compass and watches)

Mate... I looked on the gamepedia they said they get fixed... I got one from an cave bat... Like 2 times in pre-hardmode

Mate... I looked on the gamepedia they said they get fixed... I got one from an cave bat... Like 2 times in pre-hardmode
Err I guess they enabled it in 1.2 maybe but the gamepedia is run by fans most of it is speculation. but ya never know if they decide to fix it somehow

Err I guess they enabled it in 1.2 maybe but the gamepedia is run by fans most of it is speculation. but ya never know if they decide to fix it somehow

Maybe they will fix it but the Wiki is not always trustable.. Hopfully they fix it cuz exploring the world is then much easier.. We cant always get what we want bro....

I wish i dont lose my data again...I have all the end game items I can't start again form the beginning ;(I have start form the beginning 4 times

I wish i dont lose my data again...I have all the end game items I can't start again form the beginning ;(I have start form the beginning 4 times
I did it about 15 times (been playing since before hardmode update) Dont look at it as bad (unless you built something huge in a world) replaying the game is funner than post game in my opinion
[DOUBLEPOST=1444883740,1444883690][/DOUBLEPOST]All I need though is at least 4-5 character slots that work offline

Yes! I love to "restart". It's just so awesome exploring a world for the first time. And then building it to suit your needs and making epic amazing sword castles!!!!

Can't wait to get boreal and dynasty stuf. Now I can't remember, but are marble and granite 1.2.4 or 1.3? Cause I only just started playing PC also so did not keep up on those updates lol.

Yes! I love to "restart". It's just so awesome exploring a world for the first time. And then building it to suit your needs and making epic amazing sword castles!!!!

Can't wait to get boreal and dynasty stuf. Now I can't remember, but are marble and granite 1.2.4 or 1.3? Cause I only just started playing PC also so did not keep up on those updates lol.

Granite and Marble are 1.3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom