Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't even been a year since our last update XD

And yes, it's not impossible for it to be released on November 5th. But it's implausible, as in, extraordinarily unlikely.
Then I shall hope against hope and then hope again and then some and more. Heck I'll wear as many lucky things that I can. Please update BE THERE WHEN I RETURN!!!!!!!

Can I help be a dedicated terraria game tester? I have found a number of bugs, in the 1.11 update version of the ps3, PC equivalent of 1.2.3. And an abundant number of mobile bugs as well, listen, I know this game like the back of my hand, just like your testers, but another set of eyes on the problems at hand would be beneficial to helping with the new updates and getting them out faster when everyone is extremely anxious for the new content.

Can I help be a dedicated terraria game tester? I have found a number of bugs, in the 1.11 update version of the ps3, PC equivalent of 1.2.3. And an abundant number of mobile bugs as well, listen, I know this game like the back of my hand, just like your testers, but another set of eyes on the problems at hand would be beneficial to helping with the new updates and getting them out faster when everyone is extremely anxious for the new content.
We're not open to beta tester applications at this time :)

We're not open to beta tester applications at this time :)
I mean that's fine, but I have been reporting all of the bugs I have found to @505 and don't get a response to confirm that it was even received. With that being said, I am diligently awaiting the arrival of the new 1.2.4 update for ps3 and other consoles. I love this game a lot, so if you ever need someone to test, im your guy:)

I mean that's fine, but I have been reporting all of the bugs I have found to @505 and don't get a response to confirm that it was even received. With that being said, I am diligently awaiting the arrival of the new 1.2.4 update for ps3 and other consoles. I love this game a lot, so if you ever need someone to test, im your guy:)

The new CS portal (they just launched it) seems to be more interactive than the old email system. Maybe worth a look/try. (link is in 505's sig)

I'm currently figuring out how to beat the good Duke on PC first so I know what to expect on console.

Oh I can't wait to the end of the year. *hangs self*

<Double pay merged>

Is this gonna be like "The New Years Eve Update" or something? :red2:
It very well could be, we won't know more until they tell us. Also, please edit your original post instead of double posting, you can earn points for disregarding the rules.

Does anyone know what a development hell it is, to code for (; 1, 2, 3 ,) 4 different consoles? While you're developing for a fifth console you just acquired a license for, by the start of the next year? And on top of that, you have "mobile", 3 more platforms you have to develop for, plus a new mobile device that has two screens instead of 1.
Shout Out to; Mac and Linux... still in development (to my knowledge/to date)
Of course there's PC, but no need to address that.

Give us some slack is all I'm saying, no need to be hyped. (Until something is announced)
And there's only like a couple dozen developers working on these. (Right?)

Disclaimer: I do NOT work for , nor am I associated with "505 Games" or "Re-Logic".
These are my opinions and mine alone, the "wording" is "strange" I know. It was on purpose.

Does anyone know what a development hell it is, to code for (; 1, 2, 3 ,) 4 different consoles? While you're developing for a fifth console you just acquired a license for, by the start of the next year? And on top of that, you have "mobile", 3 more platforms you have to develop for, plus a new mobile device that has two screens unstead of 1.
Shout Out to; Mac and Linux... still in development (to my knowledge/to date)
Of course there's PC, but no need to address that.

Give us some slack is all I'm saying, no need to be hyped. (Until something is announced)
And there's only like a couple dozen developers working on these. (Right?)

Disclaimer: I do NOT work for , nor am I associated with "505 Games", or "Re-Logic".
These are my opinions and mine alone, the "wording" is "strange" I know. It was on purpose.
Mobile and 3DS are being developed by CodeGlue, WiiU has its own team from Engine, Re-logic already finished the Mac and Linux ports, so really, it's not quite as bad as you made it seem :) though developing for 5 different systems (360, X1, PS3, PSVita, PS4) is still no cakewalk.

...Developing for 5 different systems (360, X1, PS3, PSVita, PS4) is still no cakewalk.

Thank you for your reply. I'm sure you know I was trying to get a point across, to individuals who don't comprehended what (some) developers go through. It was written to seem more difficult, to entice thought of sympathy. (Sympathy as in being able to sympathize with someone, coming to understand someone else's feelings, without knowing it first hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom