• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Ignis55
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Regarding your question. It's one of my Pathfinder characters, a silmoran named Twitch. Silmoran being a custom Pathfinder race created by @Suweeka .
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Ignis55
    Ignis55
    I've never played D&D but I hear it's fun. I play games like Magic: The Gathering though.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Tons of fun, especially if you can get a tight-knit group together. The newest edition, 5e, is super easy to learn and most of the resources are available online to learn rules and such.
    Ignis55
    Ignis55
    I might try it one day. For now I'll stick to MTG. I play the Commander format. 100 card with any legendary creature as your general. I run black/green zombie tribal
    Hello Ignis!
    Welcome to TCF! :D
    Enjoy your stay and have fun!
    Just don't set anything on fire, m'kay?
    Ignis55
    Ignis55
    thanks man. I was over at TerrariaOnline forums but it seems I can't log in anymore.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You're welcome!
    TO is deserted anyways, and there is nothing interesting going on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom