Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I've been playing this amazing game since it released on console, I'm so hyped for the update! I just wanted to know, will the ever so elusive orange bloodroot spawns be fixed on console? I've never even seen one in nearly 3 years! Ha.
I heard that a dev found the issue in its spawning requirements so hopefully they have already fixed it. :)
Well consider that console has only had 1.2 for a year and a half and that doesnt add up. Unless you were figuratively speaking on the grounds that its felt like 3 years. Either way bloodroots are quite rare in all versions, it maybe just RNG but I dont know if anyone has found a bloodroot on any certain console.
As lucky few have found them and others used a glitch to get some. But like I told mickylovefist, there was an error in its spawning requirements. :)

This is just the news I needed to make my day a good one! Thanks so much 505 for the news! This is going to be a wonderful Christmas present! :dryadpassionate:

So its 1.2.3.5 for consoles?
[DOUBLEPOST=1449253156,1449252724][/DOUBLEPOST]Guess i wont be changing my ugly hair on my xbox 360 (ugly with santa hat)

One last thing couldn't find a thread about is so I just post it here ... So I bought terraria through the trial version. *I always play trial version before I buy* but anyways I uninstalled terraria bcuz there was nothing to do so I go back now and it won't let me buy it back or restore it that sucks...

Last edited:
One last thing couldn't find a thread about is so I just post it here ... So I bought terraria through the trial version. *I always play trial version before I buy* but anyways I uninstalled terraria bcuz there was nothing to do so I go back now and it won't let me buy it back or restore it that sucks...

You should take that up with the 505 CS Portal for sure. They would have the answers.

Also: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-mobile-faq.23790/
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113410?hl=en

(If you are on GP)

Ohhh, YES. That's one of the things which bothered me so much in the Console version, glad to see it's getting a rework.

judging from your reaction, i take it you know what that means?

good, could you explain it to me?

what exactly is gonna change between how auto-dig works now, and how it will supposedly work when changed to the PC version's auto-dig?

Was wondering if it would be possible to at some point maybe update the Leaderboards on the console versions? Such as include the new bosses and I wouldn't mind seeing a enemies slain statistic for normal and hardmode. But one thing I would really like to see added is a monthly filter for stats along with the all time stats. I think this would give new players along with returning old players their chance to shine and show off from month to month, plus give a good list of who all is highly active in the game during the month to maybe help current players to hook up for trades, help, or just multiplayer fun, cause not everyone will be aware of the forums.
I realize this is completely unimportant compared to the content updates and im willing to wait till after the major updates and possible bug fixing. This is just a suggestion I would like to see implemented and understand not everyone cares about that kind of stuff, but I remain hopeful.

Only up to 1.2.4; PC users are currently at 1.3, nearing 1.3.1. Mobile will still be quite behind PC even after the update.
I meant as of 1.2.4.
However it would be completely insane if they included 1.3 in this update too XD :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1449261660,1449261622][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well thanks anyways I did step-by-step process it didn't work... Guess who's not playing the update of terraria? |THIS GUY|;(
I'd just ask for a google play card this year XD

LESS tedious to summon? Just have a second world in hardmode where you don't kill the mech bosses, then kill everything until you get enough boss summon items. And adamantite.
Yeah but farming for lenses and bones as well is kinda annoying not to mention wasting 15 iron bars and the souls with the smaller spawn rate on mobile. Not to mention my luck with almost always getting titanium bars. fishing will fix the adamantite but still a chore IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom