Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I wanted to say teleportation potions, but that was wrong so I just said magic mirror because they do the same thing))

Even when he did beat the WoF with a water bolt, he had every buff under the sun and then some. I would never have the patience to get enough ingredients for me alone. But, there is a way to defeat the WoF with only a ironskin potion and 15 beenades. Summon-drink potion-take out some of the Hungry-throw nades.

And make everything harder! Yes, I'd like to see this happen

I wish they've changed hallow's and hell's background to c 1'3 too
[DOUBLEPOST=1449287729,1449287679][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's that?
The BG will be hard to edit I imagine. Since they cant simple paste the scrolling bg and awesome effects. Although the music changing would be enough for me :)

Well let Me explain Dungeon Guardian Chainsaw -I made up the name- A dungeon guardian chainsaw is a glitch very rare in multiplayer either u or a friend will not be able to see dungeon guardian but he can't hurt u either so his head spins around u and doesn't hurt u so either u can have a friend kill him or use him as a chainsaw and 1-hit KO ur friend
[DOUBLEPOST=1449288472,1449288020][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone get that?...

Okay, one thing that bothers me is....
When Android gets the update, does our Characters and Worlds get deleted as soon the update happens? It would be fun to start from scratch, but for those who dont like seeing their stuff disappear, whats gonna happen?

I feel like this is being slightly off topic sometimes. We can all be in conversation mode for discussions, Just sayin :p
Umm I don't know what is ''On Topic" for this thread is its kinda confusing but we are talking bout terraria
[DOUBLEPOST=1449289365,1449289313][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, one thing that bothers me is....
When Android gets the update, does our Characters and Worlds get deleted as soon the update happens? It would be fun to start from scratch, but for those who dont like seeing their stuff disappear, whats gonna happen?
Hey I thought the same thing but one question m8 is ur device rooted?.. NOTE: ALL ROOTED OR JAIL BROKEN DEVICES CAN HAVE BACKED UP DATA FOR THE REST IDK BCUZ CLOUD SAVE IS KINDA BUGGY

Well its slightly reasonable to hold it back, but I dont like the idea. If by late next week it doesnt come out im gonna be convinced theyre holding it back. But as leinfors stated, there really is no clear release window. Unless I get an official source that confirms google play is live within hours then I cant make any clear guess

Why aren't they releasing it immediately? Terraria is a trusted franchise that isn't going to try to upload spyware. It's the shady "guide" apps you have to look out for

You know at first I was pretty mad for the 1.2.3-.4 not coming out in October for mobile because they said there were to many bugs, but now I like that they update was delayed because I would rather have a late fully playable game than an on time unplayable mess of a game.

You know at first I was pretty mad for the 1.2.3-.4 not coming out in October for mobile because they said there were to many bugs, but now I like that they update was delayed because I would rather have a late fully playable game than an on time unplayable mess of a game.
What if they fixed the Android version crashes!!!???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom