3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no doubt that this has already been reported, but lots of items have blurred textures. like you are watching them through a filter.
for example the necro armor, is this an intentional thing or is this some bug from porting?

I was wondering if the Sonar Potion was in the game for 3DS or not. I get the right ingredients and go to the bottle on the table just as I do to make any other potion but the option to make the sonar potion doesn't appear. I know it has the same recipe as (I think) the gills potion yet only the gills potion pops up as available potions to create. Is this happening to anyone else?

Can someone tell me which version the 3DS is on? I forgot what it was and I remember that they just added fishing but it wasn't the most updated version. However, I thought it was on the same version that the Sonar Potion was released on or at least a little newer?

I was wondering if the Sonar Potion was in the game for 3DS or not. I get the right ingredients and go to the bottle on the table just as I do to make any other potion but the option to make the sonar potion doesn't appear. I know it has the same recipe as (I think) the gills potion yet only the gills potion pops up as available potions to create. Is this happening to anyone else?

Can someone tell me which version the 3DS is on? I forgot what it was and I remember that they just added fishing but it wasn't the most updated version. However, I thought it was on the same version that the Sonar Potion was released on or at least a little newer?
I've noticed that a lot of potions are missing, although the Fishing Potion and Crate Potion definitely exist, I've received them as quest rewards.
Potions made using fish appear to be absent however, I've fished up Armored Cavefish, Princess Fish and Specular fish, none of which can be used to craft their respective Endurance, Love or Recall potions.

Right now since fishing cannot produce buff potions, and the truffle worm apparently doesn't spawn preventing a Duke Fishron encounter, it seems like the only thing fishing is good for is cooked fish, crates (which I've never found any of), and accessories like the frog leg.

I also had a lot of trouble fishing in the ocean, I was trying to catch Cap'n Tunabeard but I was only getting basic forest fish like bass.
It might have actually been Underground level fish, I've been noticing depth issues like that where I can get souls of light to drop and illuminated slimes to spawn on my surface level hallowed desert, at about the level to the entrance of the pyramid my world generated.
This probably occurs because of the unusually small world size.

I've noticed that a lot of potions are missing, although the Fishing Potion and Crate Potion definitely exist, I've received them as quest rewards.
Potions made using fish appear to be absent however, I've fished up Armored Cavefish, Princess Fish and Specular fish, none of which can be used to craft their respective Endurance, Love or Recall potions.

Right now since fishing cannot produce buff potions, and the truffle worm apparently doesn't spawn preventing a Duke Fishron encounter, it seems like the only thing fishing is good for is cooked fish, crates (which I've never found any of), and accessories like the frog leg.

I also had a lot of trouble fishing in the ocean, I was trying to catch Cap'n Tunabeard but I was only getting basic forest fish like bass.
It might have actually been Underground level fish, I've been noticing depth issues like that where I can get souls of light to drop and illuminated slimes to spawn on my surface level hallowed desert, at about the level to the entrance of the pyramid my world generated.
This probably occurs because of the unusually small world size.

I've had all of those problems too... Hrmmm, weird!

Invasions only work when its night, I've encountered this bug every time i do the (goblin invasion, pirate invasion) but with the exception of the frost leagion which works perfectly fine, what i mean is when its day the music goes all over the place and usually takes min before a pirate or goblin to spawn (very low spawn rates).
Not sure but i have new 3ds xl and when i pause and my 3ds is asleep for a little while it autosaves i thought mine crashed a few times but it just seems to take about 5minutes to save sometime

hi guys i seen there is already lots of bugs i came here to tell you the bugs i've got:
my sister got 2 demolitionists
i seen the mob in pc version who give red hust bur i know that in this version there is no dyes
i got one shoted by a harmode enemy in the mushrom biome
i got a goblin invasionb ut the
goblins don't spawn like they did in pc mode i have lots of casters the sounds are bugged and
i got the same prob on donjon i must searsh a place where i can have de music of the donjon to farm the keys and i don't know why some tarentules and bats spawn for fun
and i launched like 3 worlds i never had coreuption
i hope next patch will correct all the bugs i mentionned bcs i got more of them but its a too long list waiting for tge patch
[DOUBLEPOST=1451435491,1451435156][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are we able to craft abeeminator in this 3ds version? cuz i cant craft it :(
watch the wiki he got 2 cafts on the diferents versions of the game

hi guys i seen there is already lots of bugs i came here to tell you the bugs i've got:
my sister got 2 demolitionists
i seen the mob in pc version who give red hust bur i know that in this version there is no dyes
i got one shoted by a harmode enemy in the mushrom biome
i got a goblin invasionb ut the
goblins don't spawn like they did in pc mode i have lots of casters the sounds are bugged and
i got the same prob on donjon i must searsh a place where i can have de music of the donjon to farm the keys and i don't know why some tarentules and bats spawn for fun
and i launched like 3 worlds i never had coreuption
i hope next patch will correct all the bugs i mentionned bcs i got more of them but its a too long list waiting for tge patch
[DOUBLEPOST=1451435491,1451435156][/DOUBLEPOST]
watch the wiki he got 2 cafts on the diferents versions of the game
with the pirate and goblin invasions, best to do it at night (seems that spawn rates go back to normal when it's night), yes there is corruption, remember that its a 50/50 chance to get either or (keep trying). Hope this helps you.

I can't seem to pinpoint what it is that is making the game take so long to save. It's extremely frustrating.

Is it because I've got chests full of stuff?
Does having more than 1 world affect your save time, even if you're only using one?

I've noticed sometimes when you save and quit, then join another world, it'll still play the music from the previous world. For instance, if you're in the corruption then you quit, when joining another world, it'll play corruption music for a bit...It also takes buffs over, which I don't think it should do?

It feels like the three worlds are actually one big world that you can't travel to. Is that why it takes 4/5 minutes to save the game?

I don't mind manually saving, but it's so off putting when you know that it will take ages before you can play again. Honestly have NEVER seen save times so bad. Small price to pay for Terraria on 3DS, but if you guys could do something about it that'd be nice.

What's most annoying is because the worlds are so small, we have to do lots of world-hopping to find the right biomes, etc... so there's lots of saving. If you're farming new worlds then taking the stuff back to your main world... make sure you've got some time to burn.

Is this happening to anyone else? If so, how long have you been playing? How many worlds do you have?

I'm at about 100 hours.
I use one world as my easy mode main base, another for hard mode farming and then the last one I use to farm new worlds... and it takes ages to swap between them...

I can't seem to pinpoint what it is that is making the game take so long to save. It's extremely frustrating.

Is it because I've got chests full of stuff?
Does having more than 1 world affect your save time, even if you're only using one?

I've noticed sometimes when you save and quit, then join another world, it'll still play the music from the previous world. For instance, if you're in the corruption then you quit, when joining another world, it'll play corruption music for a bit...It also takes buffs over, which I don't think it should do?

It feels like the three worlds are actually one big world that you can't travel to. Is that why it takes 4/5 minutes to save the game?

I don't mind manually saving, but it's so off putting when you know that it will take ages before you can play again. Honestly have NEVER seen save times so bad. Small price to pay for Terraria on 3DS, but if you guys could do something about it that'd be nice.

What's most annoying is because the worlds are so small, we have to do lots of world-hopping to find the right biomes, etc... so there's lots of saving. If you're farming new worlds then taking the stuff back to your main world... make sure you've got some time to burn.

Is this happening to anyone else? If so, how long have you been playing? How many worlds do you have?

I'm at about 100 hours.
I use one world as my easy mode main base, another for hard mode farming and then the last one I use to farm new worlds... and it takes ages to swap between them...
I think its like the more stuff u explored in one world, the more time it takes to save lol but seriously the saving takes like forever. :(

Issues eclipse not starting beat all three mechanicals. Some npcs that had dulicates and died like fisherman wont respawn but there new name pops up as needing house. Even though tons of housing is open and working

Haven't experienced the 5 minute save on my or my kids games yet. They are way further in than I am.

Will see if @Deanzor has thoughts whenever 505 is back from xmas break. :)

Apologies if this one is already in this thread but my main issue is that my world has the Crimson but the guide is telling me I have to find and destroy shadow orbs specifically. Even after destroying all of the Crimson hearts and the Brain of Cthulhu, the guide still tells me to destroy shadow orbs. I'm not sure if this is impeding my progress in the game because I'm not sure what is supposed to happen next...

The Guide text is probably just static. Should be of no concern. For most people, they head to the jungle or dungeon post Crimson/Corruption and the crafting of that tier of gear.

I typically go Dungeon.

Issues eclipse not starting beat all three mechanicals. Some npcs that had dulicates and died like fisherman wont respawn but there new name pops up as needing house. Even though tons of housing is open and working
to get the angler back you have to find him yet again In the ocean biome,which shouldn't happen. The other name that's poping up might be the truffle.

MISSING ITEMS AFTER SAVING. Hi this has happened a few times now but very rarely sometimes after I save, the item in the first slot disappears. This happened with my phasesaber and I didn't care that much because it isn't very hard to replace, but this time I lost my scourge of the corruptor. I'm really freakin devastated because I can't think of going through all the :red: again to replace it. Can you please look at this issue? And would there be a way to get my missing scourge of the corruptor back? I don't :red:ing care about the other things that went missing

MISSING ITEMS AFTER SAVING. Hi this has happened a few times now but very rarely sometimes after I save, the item in the first slot disappears. This happened with my phasesaber and I didn't care that much because it isn't very hard to replace, but this time I lost my scourge of the corruptor. I'm really freakin devastated because I can't think of going through all the :red: again to replace it. Can you please look at this issue? And would there be a way to get my missing scourge of the corruptor back? I don't :red:ing care about the other things that went missing
first what system, 2 was it in multiplayer? I have not experienced this, and I'm in single player.

first what system, 2 was it in multiplayer? I have not experienced this, and I'm in single player.
I'm playing on my 3DS and it's just in single player. It happened after I did a save and continue. The first slot was just blank right after the save was done and I tried restarting the system, walked around everywhere in my world in case it was dropped but I couldn't find it anywhere

I'm playing on my 3DS and it's just in single player. It happened after I did a save and continue. The first slot was just blank right after the save was done and I tried restarting the system, walked around everywhere in my world in case it was dropped but I couldn't find it anywhere
If you dropped it, then restarted it, it would have disappeared because it wasn't in your inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom