Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that each os (android, ios, windows) seems to be reporting a different annoying crash but the particularly annoying thing is that the android one is only affecting those who previously had the revert to trial issue other than that android seems to only have the normal crash issue from the reports I read and of course I am stuck in the half of android users that can't get the game to stay open for more than am minute maybe 2 if I force stop the app before opening but that only works sometimes

It would be far easier to just tag them and have them address it directly, no? I have no idea about the history behind either of these - so let's let @505 Games Support and @505Games-Mobile weigh in. :)

As far as I am aware, this is a third party app that has NO relationship to 505 or Re-Logic or anyone related to the development of Terraria. That really would be more of a question for the app developer....unless you are asking them why they allow it to exist in the first place? In which case, they would need to answer.

Sorry, this is a lot of stuff they will need to address, so I've tagged them and let's see.
Well they dont really reply that much and i doubt theyll reply to that question if i asked them so its better if your the one who asked them since you know them personally(i think)

@505 Games Support A bug with the Wisp in a bottle. You can summon it as many Wisps as you want!
Screenshot_2016-01-13-16-20-30.png

Fishing is still pretty terrible. I wish they would work on that for the next update. There's no way I can bring the angler back and there's little chance to get the quest fish. Something is wrong with the bait power and such. There's also that problem with the game not recognising the biomes properly for fishing. I get nothing but bass on a floaty island lake. I get shrimp in the third part of the map. Etc etc.

Theres a little bug in terraria mobile that needs fixing...when I play for about 7-10 mins..the game closes by itself and also do flamethrower thingy traps exist in the Mobile version?

Hi If 505 Games is reading this or anyone else, I bought a phone today (Microsoft Lumia 435 running 8.1) and I downloaded terraria on it, I went load it up, it was about to fully load and the game cut off.

however I have tried turning my phone off and formatting my phone and deleting terraria and reinstalling it again but it still wont load. so if anyone is reading this please answer these questions

Last edited:
Hi If 505 Games is reading this or anyone else, I bought a phone today and I downloaded terraria on it, I went load it up, it was about to fully load and the game cut off.

however I have tried turning my phone off and formatting my phone and deleting terraria and reinstalling it again but it still wont load. so if anyone is reading this please answer these questions

Is it the full version or trial version?

Theres a little bug in terraria mobile that needs fixing...when I play for about 7-10 mins..the game closes by itself and also do flamethrower thingy traps exist in the Mobile version?
Yes it's just that temples are chronically small on mobile and as a result it usually takes 3-5 temples to find a single flame trap.

@505 Games Support, I'm not sure on this one but whenever a player respawns they have 100 health. In PC it is 50% of the max life, but that may be a 1.3 addition.

Hi If 505 Games is reading this or anyone else, I bought a phone today and I downloaded terraria on it, I went load it up, it was about to fully load and the game cut off.

Yeah, I have also had this problem, I had bougth the full version via trial version, since last update it can't load properly. That's one boring bug, also there are more and more... Please 505 Games, please fix all of them and let us to play Terraria with enjoying...

Shadow Hammer drops Silver Chandeliers instead of Cobalt Bars, Mythril Bars and Adamantite Bars.
for me they drop golden chandeliers and hellforges.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452715856,1452715501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Players and NPC/enemies cannot go down Stair platforms, they are pushed upward.
btw i think that this has to do with the hoik glitch, since i hoik through the bottom to the top all the time.

Hi If 505 Games is reading this or anyone else, I bought a phone today (Microsoft Lumia 435 running 8.1) and I downloaded terraria on it, I went load it up, it was about to fully load and the game cut off.

Is it the full version or trial version?

Yeah, I have also had this problem, I had bougth the full version via trial version, since last update it can't load properly. That's one boring bug, also there are more and more... Please 505 Games, please fix all of them and let us to play Terraria with enjoying...

505 games knows about the windows phone crash problem. I have reported along with many others. I have a 1520 and 640 lumia phones and neither work with the current release. They are suppose to be working with Microsoft to do a complete rebuild. No time frame on release/fix though. I wish they would put the previous build on the store even though it would not have the new items, we could at least play.

505 games knows about the windows phone crash problem. I have reported along with many others. I have a 1520 and 640 lumia phones and neither work with the current release. They are suppose to be working with Microsoft to do a complete rebuild. No time frame on release/fix though. I wish they would put the previous build on the store even though it would not have the new items, we could at least play.
I'm using Android 4.4.2 on my Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, not Windows. So it could affect also Android...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom