Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Traveling Merchant doesn't sell an Extendo Grip. I used the bug (where when you exit and go back the items are different) and did this like 50 times (he spawned 3 times in total). I don't really need it but its the only item i dont have from the Traveling merchant.

P.S. How do you change your profile from terrarian to like skeletron (this forum profile)?
Go to you account name at the top right of this page, hover your mouse over the name and click personal details. It is the drop-down right under your profile avatar. As @Danoh23 posted you need to have earned the trophy for the title. From the drop-down you can pick what you want. Hope this helps.

Does the dye trader sell team dye?(i have played with 4 people and he dosent sell it?

The granade launcher should trow granades not missiles

And i got that extendo grip but since i thought it was useless i trash it:p
(Ps:my friend got an zapinator drop by an hammer)

Has anyone else noticed that the new recipe msg and menu effect are gone? I really liked that feature and the menu is getting to big in the first section. I have crashed just from that menu many times.
Also the menu likes to drop down to the bottom and show me the unavailable gray brick from walls slot if i can make gray brick from stone.

Coins don’t have a drop rate. EVERYTHING is supposed to drop coins.

I’ve only gotten it with the Hornet Staff. All the Hardmode minions say “One Minute Duration,” even though they last forever :p.

Have you not seen it yet? I randomly get NO DROPS not even coins from normal spawning mobs.

That minon bug is annoying. I noticed that with pirate minons.

Some of the weirdest drops I've heard of, and just like @amy.hansenltd i have been getting unusual drops and I have gotten the treasure bags from the hammers once which if you try to open them they will open and spawn 1000+ SLIMES. Basically the result is EXTREEEEEME lag.

Some of the weirdest drops I've heard of, and just like @amy.hansenltd i have been getting unusual drops and I have gotten the treasure bags from the hammers once which if you try to open them they will open and spawn 1000+ SLIMES. Basically the result is EXTREEEEEME lag.

What Treasure Bag are you talking about? There are several in 1.3....."treasure bag" isn't a single thing. I'm going to dive into the debug build and look into this, but I need to know EXACTLY what you are talking about here.

Some magic weapons and some guns dont work,they just go right through them with out doing damage
Happens with Blizzard Staff quite often. Also Razorpine can shoot through walls.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452880088,1452879960][/DOUBLEPOST]
What Treasure Bag are you talking about? There are several in 1.3....."treasure bag" isn't a single thing. I'm going to dive into the debug build and look into this, but I need to know EXACTLY what you are talking about here.
Loki, I he/she means the boss treasure bags. Please fix the Shadow Hammer glitch. Also, Slimers don't turn into corrupt slimes when killed and Shadow Slime don't split into little slimes.

Happens with Blizzard Staff quite often. Also Razorpine can shoot through walls.
Loki, I he/she means the boss treasure bags. Please fix the Shadow Hammer glitch. Also, Slimers don't turn into corrupt slimes when killed and Shadow Slime don't split into little slimes.

Well, to be clear "I" don't fix anything on console and mobile....that would be 505 Games/CodeGlue rather than Re-Logic. ;) That said, I do try to make sure things get seen by those guys.

So you are saying that Shadow Hammers are dropping, for example, the Eater of Worlds Treasure Bag....and that it is full of slimes? I mean I can easily see if those are in the game via debug.....I need that specificity. :)

Shadow Slimes and the rest, we will have to make sure @505 Games Support and @505Games-Mobile pick those up for a close look.

Could you please take a screenshot of any of the unusual drops, like the Gravity Globe (its sale price at a store) or the stacked Nature's Gifts?

As said above, could you please screenshot the treasure bag, or the slime spam in progress?

Hmm, haven't seen 505 on here for a while. Hopefully that means they are working harder than ever on getting these fixes out! :)
I think they're just want to not seing anymore bugs, but their work is really hard, so I think we should just chill and relax and let 505 games to give us fixes.
PS: My game still doesn’t open. I missed playing on mobile...

I can't get the angler npc. I have him on other worlds but I can't get him on my main world. Does anyone know how I can get him. I am on iOS and it is a 1.2.4 world

I can't get the angler npc. I have him on other worlds but I can't get him on my main world. Does anyone know how I can get him. I am on iOS and it is a 1.2.4 world
For some reason the angler won't spawn in some worlds like ever! I had to destroy my new main world thanks to that. I tried everything to try to getting him to spawn.

Also @505 Games Support I keep crashing randomly in the right side of the world if you stay there for around 2-8 minutes, and it says "Terraria has suddenly stopped" so it isn't a long playtime crash, I've tested this with a lot of worlds.
Also an anchor can be thrown many times despite it not coming back, so it is possible to throw a bunch of anchors

Last edited:
Loki guess what
[DOUBLEPOST=1452905937,1452905785][/DOUBLEPOST]I got all mounts and all frost moon items and all the fishing rods and did thay add the mechanics rod to mobile and this is all on mobile

I Have A Question
Does Terraria Always Need Internet Connection

Cause I just Bought the Full game Through the trial Version and I cant Play it Unless I Have Internet Connection

@505 Games Support The Mechanic does not sell the Mechanic’s Rod. She’s supposed to sell it on Moon Phase #4, but does not.

No. Why would it?
Its Because Everytime i Play it when i have internet it Goes well But when i dont have internet Connection. It just revert back to the trial Version and i will only be able to play again when i get internet connection.
Sorry for Bad english

Are you on Android?

I wonder if the reverting to trial version glitch has something to do with internet connection.
Yes i am on Android 5.0
If it has anything to do with the internet connect. I probably just have to wait for an update or something. Or do i need to buy the other terraria that doesnt need to be upgraded to full game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom