tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know... I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but if you're going to use my sprites as a base for a lot of your stuff, at least make it a bit less obvious ;)

Is anyone else having an (not exactly a problem) issue where when you put on some of the armor and your framerate just loses 20-30fps, Say I'm running at 60fps constantly, put on a piece of the steel armor, and now I'm at 30fps for no reason? Is this just me?

Is anyone else having an (not exactly a problem) issue where when you put on some of the armor and your framerate just loses 20-30fps, Say I'm running at 60fps constantly, put on a piece of the steel armor, and now I'm at 30fps for no reason? Is this just me?
It hasn't happened to me. Sorry but I think it's your computer.

This doesnt happen to me like this. I get frame drops every ~10 min and they last for ~20 min if i dont relaunch it

This doesnt happen to me like this. I get frame drops every ~10 min and they last for ~20 min if i dont relaunch it
If you look back through the thread, it seems other people are getting this. I reckon that it is tModLoader running something many times (than Vanilla armours do) when you have a modded armour.

The armor section on the wiki is almost done, just need to get info on luxorious armor and steampunk armor but i am having a hard time with the cog lord. If anyone has the steampunk armor, i would be glad if you gave me the info on it.

HALLELUJAH! apparently the creative mode mod for tmodloader is compatible with this mod and can spawn items in from this mod. Information on the wiki should start going up a bit faster thanks to these two mods working together. :D

i have an problem here is a error code,any fix for it?
INTERNAL configuration error: failed to get configuration 'system.diagnostics'
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Settings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.InitOnce () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_Listeners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_ListenersSyncRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.isSyncMark (Int32 headerstring, Int32 syncmode, Int32 word) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.syncHeader (SByte syncmode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Header.read_header (MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream stream, MP3Sharp.Decoding.Crc16[] crcp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readNextFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.ReadFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.Stream:CopyTo (System.IO.Stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Does anyone know the spawn rate for the Elite Bloodmoon Warriors, been through 5 and haven't seen a single one. I'm in hardmode without defeating any of the bosses if that helps.

Does anyone know the spawn rate for the Elite Bloodmoon Warriors, been through 5 and haven't seen a single one. I'm in hardmode without defeating any of the bosses if that helps.
While I dont know what the exact spawn rate of Elite Bloodmoon warriors are, they are quite the rarity. The most ive seen in one night is 5 and that was with a water candle and battle potion. Try using those next bloodmoon, they should come around. be careful though, they are fast and do alot of damage.

While I dont know what the exact spawn rate of Elite Bloodmoon warriors are, they are quite the rarity. The most ive seen in one night is 5 and that was with a water candle and battle potion. Try using those next bloodmoon, they should come around. be careful though, they are fast and do alot of damage.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom