tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAYUUUUM, that's so useful :D

There's a guy in the older page post like.. 465498491561864 ideas, you can check those out. :3 not sure if it's you doe, can't remember who wrote those. :3
ive barely ever been on this thread before soooo... proabably not me
[DOUBLEPOST=1454026049,1454025918][/DOUBLEPOST]
DAYUUUUM, that's so useful :D

There's a guy in the older page post like.. 465498491561864 ideas, you can check those out. :3 not sure if it's you doe, can't remember who wrote those. :3
I might just start my own mod, get people for coding, people for spriting, and me and a few other people will give ideas cus thats the only thing i have any experience with :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1454026099][/DOUBLEPOST]Should I get multiple people for coding or only one? Also for spriting should I get 1 or more people?

ive barely ever been on this thread before soooo... proabably not me
[DOUBLEPOST=1454026049,1454025918][/DOUBLEPOST]
I might just start my own mod, get people for coding, people for spriting, and me and a few other people will give ideas cus thats the only thing i have any experience with :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1454026099][/DOUBLEPOST]Should I get multiple people for coding or only one? Also for spriting should I get 1 or more people?
For sprites, you should get TONS of people, but choose them wisely, for coding, 1 good person is alright, but you can have more just to finish the mod faster.
P/s: Tiki Skull (Expert Tiki Boss drop) +10% minion damage and Summoner Class lvl 5 (Ersion Mod) +13% minion damage, totally AWSOME >:D It helps a lots in my summoner playthrough.

Hi, whenever I use more than 1 piece of armor or vanity with modded armor or vanity my game slows down with the more armor/vanity I put on. Is there a way I can fix this because it is really hard to play this mod with all the cool stuff.

Last edited:
Hi, whenever I use more than 1 piece of armor or vanity with modded armor or vanity my game slows down with the more armor/vanity I put on. Is there a way I can fix this because it is really hard to play this mod with all the cool stuff.
Really?! Another one?! I feel like everyone have this problem but i don't, like wtf, i install the game normally, nothing too speacial, my computer is good enough to play 5 mods at a time but still no lag?! Weird!! :|

The armor lag issue appears to only happen if you have additional mods running alongside Tremor, otherwise everything runs fine and smooth.

The armor lag issue appears to only happen if you have additional mods running alongside Tremor, otherwise everything runs fine and smooth.
i have at least 6 mods on at the same time and my computer runs fine with any mod armor set :D

Where can I get a version without music, my game keeps crashing and I need it!

Multiple users have requested a version of tremor mod that does not include the new music.

I am one of those people and would politely request access to this version.

I am running a mac and the mod causes basic sounds, like mining ore and the worm enemy's to disappear.

my worlds and characters get corrupted whenever I quit terraria and come back on a few hours later. I'm using this + the creative mode mod.
Dunno if my problem is the same, but when i updated Tremor to tModLoader 0.7, my character disappear, i mean the character appearance at the "Character Selection" menu, the Heath and Mana cap went back to normal even doe i maxed all of those, weird, but the world file still good. :s

my worlds and characters get corrupted whenever I quit terraria and come back on a few hours later. I'm using this + the creative mode mod.
Dunno if my problem is the same, but when i updated Tremor to tModLoader 0.7, my character disappear, i mean the character appearance at the "Character Selection" menu, the Heath and Mana cap went back to normal even doe i maxed all of those, weird, but the world file still good. :s
This is fixed in the next update. (of tModLoader)

It's all good, the creative mode mod requested me to restart. But, clicking play caused the corruption. Simple, just removed it.

@Yamigami_Renzou that is corruption. just collect a backup before updating. When it happens, remove the .tplr/plr existing in C:\Users\(Name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Players, paste the backup ones you have, and they'll be good.

This is fixed in the next update. (of tModLoader)
Woah, you're the one who create Summoners Association right?! Then i want to ask, why does my minion icon ( the buff icon under the hotbar ) didn't show how many minion that i've summoned?!
P/s: This quote is crapping on English grammar ;-;

ljYQGxs.png

Awwww, EoC wanna hug! xD Still making good progress so far, Queen Bee is my next boss, wish me luck, cause i'm gonna need it :p

Woah, you're the one who create Summoners Association right?! Then i want to ask, why does my minion icon ( the buff icon under the hotbar ) didn't show how many minion that i've summoned?!
P/s: This quote is crapping on English grammar ;-;
From your other post I see that other icon is there next to the defense. I'm not sure why the other numbers wouldn't show. Which minion doesn't work?

From your other post I see that other icon is there next to the defense. I'm not sure why the other numbers wouldn't show. Which minion doesn't work?
I use slime all the time (because i can't afford the Hornet Staff yet).
jua2KD9.png
 The card is not that useful to me now but it's really cool, so i'm not gonna worried about this feature until i get to hardmode, so don't worry too much okay. :) <3

I use slime all the time (because i can't afford the Hornet Staff yet).
jua2KD9.png
 The card is not that useful to me now but it's really cool, so i'm not gonna worried about this feature until i get to hardmode, so don't worry too much okay. :) <3
it says at the OP of the summoner association mod that you need the card in your hotbar (the inventory bar you can access with the 1-0 keys) to work properly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom