tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i play this on a mac?
please do NOT double post..use the EDIT button at the bottom left of your comment instead..i'd recommend deleting the first comment you said..i'm just warning you so the modderators don't have to..anyways to answer your question you can find TModLoader here http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/ ..at that page there should be a link to a mac download..after you install the mod you can easily install tremor mod and whatever else you want by using the mod browser after you launch terraria :)

Last edited:
Everyone is quoting my post xD Dunno if it makes me happy or not. xD Defeating EoC is pretty easy with summoner gears like this tbh. Yeah, the Toxic Claymore looks pretty like the Seedler, but the TC is pretty :red:, except the poisoning effect. :3
The TC is pretty red? It looks pretty green to me :v
(also why are you showing a post-EoC EoC anyway)

5 DAYS LATER.
Wh4FPNP.png

5 DAYS LATER.
Wh4FPNP.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1454177489,1454177348][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think its just me but whenever i equip a full set of FrostBite Armour my fps drops and i start lagging
hey zadum put it in the OP that anyone with the armor fps bug has to wear something in their vanity set to temporarily fix it until you get it sorted out..wood armor would be the easiest choice I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom