PC Looking for some Terraria buddies.

Reaper

Official Terrarian
Im looking for a few people to play Terraria with over steam. I will host and ask the you make a new character for the sever, just so every one starts on the same level. My steam is radkillerwolf and i would love some to friends to chill with. Also being able to skype with you lovely people would be nice. Send me a friend request if your interested.
try http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032704565

Last edited:
Im looking for a few people to play Terraria with over steam. I will host and ask the you make a new character for the sever, just so every one starts on the same level. My steam is radkillerwolf and i would love some to friends to chill with. Also being able to skype with you lovely people would be nice. Send me a friend request if your interested.
finally someone that wants to play online on pc, i will join your game!
edit: your name doesn't come up when i search it on steam

Hmm... it's been a while since I started over.

I'll add you.

EDIT: ... steam can't find anyone called "radkillerwolf"...

im pretty sure we would do just fine playing online together even if i die too much, i have killed duke fishron with platinum armour and can show you the video

I went ahead and added ya, it's been a pain trying to start a multiplayer world since most worlds I join I end up losing interest in. When you've pretty much gotten everything, starting over feels painful.

Also, send me your skype contact and I'll add ya, no problem.

Back
Top Bottom