3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tempest Staff has stopped working. It did work when I first got it, but now it refuses to spawn the sharknado at all.
Tempest Staff works fine for me. The only thing is trying to summon another when you reach maximum minions makes it rapidly consume Mana. Until I get Ravens, Sharknados will do for me.

Just out of curiosity, for those of you who have done the Pumpkin Moon, does it have the weird spawn thing like in the Solar Eclipse or invasions?

bad stuff with latest patch (look at post date )

the game does run 60 fps as advertized in an empty world.
my full world however runs at about 30 fps.
saving my game takes up to 3 minutes
the events in this game are broken i have blue candles placed everywhere and battle potions. almost no enemies. (solar and goblin and pirate)
3 world to save ? common guys.
no real ocean biome.
you get snow biome or you get desert.
where are those dark mummies?
the world is just TO small to get real biomes. my so called corrupted desert is 30 blocks wide . (WHAT)
A majority of these things are results of the "smaller than small worlds", as they're commonly referred to, on the 3DS. Because of this, biome recognition is buggy. I have an underground Mushroom biome that thinks I'm in the Underground biome. I have an Ocean biome that recognizes me being in it far before I see any Sand. These things will happen.

I have no idea why the invasions and Solar Eclipses are the way they are. Thankfully, the update made it so the invasion soundtracks override all other music to prevent it from constantly cutting out.

The 3 maximum worlds per profile is for the same reason the worlds are so small: probably because of storage limitations on the SD cards. Eventually, we will get larger worlds, allowing for the Corruption/Crimson/Hallow to be larger, and for Deserts and Snow biomes to exist in the same world.

On the flip side getting somewhere takes like no time at all. On the flip-flip side the wall of flesh is pretty stressful to fight considering that you have to defeat it before it reaches the edge of the world.

Man, I must be the only person who has solar eclipses that work fine, no problems with the enemy spawns at all unlike the goblin invasion and pirate invasion during the day (we all know that they work fine at night though). Pumpkin moon works fine, I just need a bit better gear to be able to complete the 15th wave on time.

Although my save times were fine at first when I bought the N3ds (always under a minute), the save times are definitely becoming longer again (can't tell if the update did this... )

Biomes seem to work a lot better if I make them myself instead of relying on them naturally. Too many times I have gone to a biome and am surrounded by certain types of blocks but the game just believes I am just in a normal underground biome. Enemies from the underground snow biome never spawned until I replaced many of the blocks myself.

Reactions: Wil
Biomes seem to work a lot better if I make them myself instead of relying on them naturally. Too many times I have gone to a biome and am surrounded by certain types of blocks but the game just believes I am just in a normal underground biome. Enemies from the underground snow biome never spawned until I replaced many of the blocks myself.
I think it may be worth it for us to build farming worlds where each biome we're farming is in it's own little terrarium.

okay, I know I just submitted this using the form, but I thought I'd mention it here for others who wish to acquire this item:

Living Wood Walls are not crafted by having a Living Wood Wand, but by having a Living Wood Table nearby or in your inventory.

Well, as I'm still in pre-hardmode, I will speak only what I know ...

So far, the events of the goblin invasion and blood moon (only those who happen to me) happen quietly.

Farms biomes are making me upset, especially the mushrooms because they do not encounter the mushroom seeds, but I believe that everything is caused by my inexperience. And at this time also, I'm on a hunt to hermes boots or similar, which has worn me a lot, because I can not find them and my world is dug up too.

I've been looking at the Wiki Terraria and saw some items that can not create on the 3DS, most for not being available in version. Even I do not know if the 3DS is to get some item of traveling merchant, if anyone can get this doubt.

I created a world's second and he came up with corruption ... picked up some blocks and created a corruption (which already generates the soul eater) in crimson biome, when I get in hardmode the Steampunker will sell potions purple and red or only one of the two?

And how do you summon the Eater of Worlds corruption that I created?

Thank you.

Well, as I'm still in pre-hardmode, I will speak only what I know ...

So far, the events of the goblin invasion and blood moon (only those who happen to me) happen quietly.

Farms biomes are making me upset, especially the mushrooms because they do not encounter the mushroom seeds, but I believe that everything is caused by my inexperience. And at this time also, I'm on a hunt to hermes boots or similar, which has worn me a lot, because I can not find them and my world is dug up too.

I've been looking at the Wiki Terraria and saw some items that can not create on the 3DS, most for not being available in version. Even I do not know if the 3DS is to get some item of traveling merchant, if anyone can get this doubt.

It took me nearly 20 worlds created to finally find Hermes boots, just keep trying.
I created a world's second and he came up with corruption ... picked up some blocks and created a corruption (which already generates the soul eater) in crimson biome, when I get in hardmode the Steampunker will sell potions purple and red or only one of the two?

And how do you summon the Eater of Worlds corruption that I created?

Thank you.
First, please don't double post (edit your last post to add to the message.

Second, It's nice you got Corruption blocks on a Crimson world, but I'd suggest not keeping them in the same location, as it can create issues with enemies of one biome overriding the other biome.
If you want to spawn Eater of Worlds, you must make the Worm Food summoning item. It is crafted with 30 Vile Powder and 15 Rotten Chunks. You will need 6 Vile Mushrooms to make that much powder at an Alchemy Table or Bottle crafting station.

okay, I know I just submitted this using the form, but I thought I'd mention it here for others who wish to acquire this item:

Living Wood Walls are not crafted by having a Living Wood Wand, but by having a Living Wood Table nearby or in your inventory.
I was able to craft living wood walls by having the living wood wand lay on the floor (aka, throw the wand out of my inventory, leave the inventory, then enter the inventory quickly before your character picks up the wand again, it should give you the option to craft the walls that way)

It took me nearly 20 worlds created to finally find Hermes boots, just keep trying.

Wooooooowww... 20 Worlds??!!! Can be in any biome or have any specific?

First, please don't double post (edit your last post to add to the message.

Sorry, my mistake even ...

Second, It's nice you got Corruption blocks on a Crimson world, but I'd suggest not keeping them in the same location, as it can create issues with enemies of one biome overriding the other biome.
If you want to spawn Eater of Worlds, you must make the Worm Food summoning item. It is crafted with 30 Vile Powder and 15 Rotten Chunks. You will need 6 Vile Mushrooms to make that much powder at an Alchemy Table or Bottle crafting station.

I see ... So, I will remove corruption blocks from there and go for another area ... I just wanted to call the Eater of Worlds in my "main world", even to farm ...

However, only use the corruption blocks are enough or should I use corruption seeds too?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom