tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im playing this mod and its really fun tho but there are some bugs about the mobs,for example:im attacking any mob of the mod and its disapearing idk why can u help me?

If you are in multiplayer. GO away. If this is happening in solo then thats odd.

in a nicer way: this problem has happened many times due to multiplayer being very buggy on tmodloader, this is most likely not a problem with the mod, if you are however having these issues on singleplayer, then try and specify if it happens at certain times, if you have other mods loaded, and if you have the latest version of the mod.

What are you want to see in new update? We need your suggestions!

First, i think you need to nerf the cog lord! (I know, you fixed him already)

Hardmode versions of the new weapons would go a long way. Hardmode Aracniphobia, Hardmode Carrow, for example.

Pre Hardmode summons to fill the gaps between bees/imps and the wall of flesh. Cause i dunno if you tried it, but WoF is near impossible with those summons.

First, i think you need to nerf the cog lord! (I know, you fixed him already)

Hardmode versions of the new weapons would go a long way. Hardmode Aracniphobia, Hardmode Carrow, for example.

Pre Hardmode summons to fill the gaps between bees/imps and the wall of flesh. Cause i dunno if you tried it, but WoF is near impossible with those summons.
1. Why? I mean he's getting nerfed in the next update anyways.
2. I agree hardmode weapons would be amazing. Aracniphobia sword is bae.
3. 'eh...while helpful there's not exactly much you can do in that field. The Slime is pretty devestating under the right conditions but I guess one that has a ranged attack would be super helpful. Though honestly the imps are so easy to get with this mod. On that note though I've never had trouble with the WoF and Imps. In fact the most optimal setup is like two imps and a bee. Then just a massive length of road to run along on.

Didn't hear that you were looking for suggestions: So this is my time to shine!

First and what I REALLY want to see: More Hard Mode Thrower stuff. The Crystal Armor is severely underpowered compared to it's counterparts, and it's rather sad. Here are a lot of suggestions I have:

600992bff99b0ae778199865804e73a9.png
3e20e42c994260d92e251b4e4deeed60.png

Ore-based weaponry, I leave 2 examples of design that I managed to think about. The Cobalt Kunai and Palladium Javelin, haven't done the sprite working for the rest but here are the ideas:

Tier 2: Mythril Knife and Orichalcum Rose, the Knife is based around doing single target damage, while the Rose focus on it's piercing properties and slow falling speed.

Tier 3: Titanium Blade (It would look like a Metal Blade) and Adamantite Spikes. The Titanium having the the ability of "Open Wound" or something like it that would reduce resistances, while the Spikes have high damage capabilities.

There would be no weapons for Hallow Bars or Chlorophyte. Instead, you can craft yourself some accesories!

Hallowed Glove: Chance of not consuming ammo. Increase throwing range.

Synthesis Box: While you are not attacking, it accumulates stacks every second. When you hit something with a Throwing weapon, it deals extra damage depending on the ammount of time you didn't hit anything (Maybe a 150% of the damage). A reward for those players that think before acting.

For the Spectre/Beetle/Shroomite tier I have an idea:

After defeating Plantera, enemies in Hallow/Corruption/Crimson have a chance of dropping "Purified Dust", that combined with Chlorophyte it would let you craft Purified weaponry, including...

Purified Armor, based around Throwers. The full set causes the throw weapons to leave the enemies with "Purification Dust" that deals DoT on them.

That's all for now, I've got some more but I'll save it for later. Hopefully you guys'll like it!

You could add lesser or stronger versions of charging weapons (ex: Charged Blaster Cannon) for pre-hardmode or tremode even! that would be great since charged weapons are just so fun to use! PLIX PLOX I WANT

Zadum how do i make a material bar such as a iron bar?
[doublepost=1458071150,1458071130][/doublepost]I mean code a material bar?

I seem to have a problem. As I installed this, (And I hope its installed correctly as followed pedguin's guide and got all the menu bars to pop up on the main menu of terraria) I realized that the control I had previously set on my old Terraria weren't there. So as I went to change them, they would not respond to my keyboard. (Meaning trying to click the key action and set the key binding would not work as it left a blank.) Is there a way to fix this or is this a bug?
Also after trying to you the menu while playing in a world, after I left it my character wouldn't move. Please help! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom