Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Oh. Yeah, just got beaten up by golem. Well, s*it happens.
To fight him here what you must do:
Be high-level, never fight him with less then level 100 (Fighter with lots of health) or 110 (Other classes).
Have wings to jump from one side to another really fast to avoid his attacks.
Have a good shield to tank the attacks, use it when jumping from one side to another.
A lot of health potions, the boss fight is really tough soo you must be ready to heal when taking damage.
Keep attacking and keeping the shield up when moving from one side to another.
P.S: Spam skills.

That was my fight with him, even being super novice for the challenge and testing I decided to not use Heal to avoid making the fight a bit more easier.

To fight him here what you must do:
Be high-level, never fight him with less then level 100 (Fighter with lots of health) or 110 (Other classes).
Have wings to jump from one side to another really fast to avoid his attacks.
Have a good shield to tank the attacks, use it when jumping from one side to another.
A lot of health potions, the boss fight is really tough soo you must be ready to heal when taking damage.
Keep attacking and keeping the shield up when moving from one side to another.
P.S: Spam skills.

That was my fight with him, even being super novice for the challenge and testing I decided to not use Heal to avoid making the fight a bit more easier.
So... Healing needs nerf?

Dude, to the health you lose while tanking mobs, i guess 15 seconds is fine.
Since you can end up dead in 2 hits.

Dave, you have to go to certain npcs, they give your "class tests" if you complete those, you are a character of that class. (For example, the guide gives you the fighter class test, the dryad the mage, and the arms dealer the ranger class test)

the lizhard seems like it is a summoner character. and the summoner class might be added in the same update. just my speculation

Well yeah, that was shown in one of the screenshots from Nakano.
Well... there is only a small/big problem, Nakano doesn't want the summoner class being given by the Witch Doctor (Which is the most logical option as the true summoner items only starts after you defeat the Queen Bee) soo where are on the same "which NPC should give it"...
But once that is done, then the Summoner class will be in with his abilities which make the class usable and a lot of other changes to the mod.
P.S: Because of how people was complaning because Mage wasn't doing damage when people was holding a helldamn torch or nothing (You must hold a weapon that deals damage for it to actually do increased damage) he changed back the system for the mage and now every magic for it is overpower as hell ¬_¬

Ever so negative eh, rick?
About the summoner class... Witch Doctor will give the test, but differently of the other class tests, the Summoner class test have around 3 steps.

And about the Mage class, skill damages no longer depends on the weapon.

Although the event where this happened was a few months ago, I wanted to point out some things to consider due to their synergy.
I made a new character (demon) during the fortune slime event and got a polished gold pickaxe within 5 or so minutes, along with a bunny shield. Due to that I was able to mine to the underworld with no threat and gather enough hellstone for every hellstone item in under 20 minutes of character creation. Point being, please consider synergies. (Also, I apologize if this was changed or fixed in an update or something)

Nakano can you make the link to the wikia page first so people can see it.
I kinda get annoyed when people reply to the thread with a question that is answered on the wiki.

Back
Top Bottom