Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

my lord that sounds incredible, will it also increase crit strike?
No. For the sake of OPness, no.
I forgot about crit strike
[doublepost=1459467424,1459467380][/doublepost]
nice. although i cri cause i was hoping for a full defense set where it lowers every bit of damage you do but makes you takee such a low amount of damage and have decent regen. You either spend an hour on a boss fight. Or risk death.
Well, we are also adding expansions to the small Tank class.

You know what?
I'll spoil the new class name and details.
The class is known solely as "Devastator" - it sacrifices defense and even max HP for extreme damage output.
Here's a quick thing that I had come up with that I am willing to share.

HE HAS RELEASED THE BEAST.
[doublepost=1459469332,1459469109][/doublepost]Though, the magma pillar that I can`t find right now, I suspect it has some relation to the new class as Charon described it, "THE BEASTLIEST BEAST". I`m gonna bet that the magma theme has relation with the Devastation class.
Please release any armors that go with the class. Or maybe spoilers. That would be nice as well.

Please release any armors that go with the class. Or maybe spoilers. That would be nice as well.
Sure. When they are done. :p
I am feeling an a spoiler-ly mood today, so I am going to give you a taste of what the Negativity final boss is going to be:

(NOTE: It's in a spoiler for a reason. Please, PLEASE consider what will happen if you read this. No excitement whatsoever when you see it.)
HP: 4.5 Million
Defense: 90
Attack (Contact): 120
Attack (Projectiles): 90
Attack (Death Ray): 250

The ____________ takes the usual boss battle experience of Terraria and turns it into a test of skill - forcing the player to be more than prepared to beat this.
During the battle, the player is given 4 lives. This buff, called 'Determination', gives the player a bit more defense and attack than usual as well.
The player cannot run away from the battle - Instead of simply teleporting to the player's location, the player is teleported to it after reaching a certain distance away. This debuff, called 'Catastrophe', is inflicted by having the ____________ currently active in the player's world.
The grey spots are ____________. These are ________________________.
The ____________ are connected to the hands below. They act almost identically to the True Eye of Cthulhu.
During the second form, shadows of all the bosses with their expert mode AIs and buffed up stats are created to attack you. ____________ will fade into the background while these enemies are active, making it invincible. The boss order is as follows.
  • Eye of Cthulhu and The Twins
  • Eater of Worlds and The Destroyer
  • Queen Bee and Brain of Cthulhu
  • Skeletron and Skeletron Prime
  • 2x Duke Fishron
  • Ice Queen and Pumpking
In order to ____________, you have to sever it's connection to it's power, therefore destroying ____________.
The ____________ that signify the connection ____________ when you kill them. These ____________, shooting projectiles that move quickly in large numbers.
The center ____________ acts identically to the ____________, which will spawn 2 ____________ connected to it for every ____________. It will also shoot out projectiles more often than the original ____________.
In Expert Mode, the boss acts the same - but with higher stats, and the unique ability to send out a circular wave, which cannot be avoided, that completely removes invincibility frames for a short time, but increases movement speed and flight time.

Yep. I'm mean.

I am feeling an a spoiler-ly mood today, so I am going to give you a taste of what the Negativity final boss is going to be:

(NOTE: It's in a spoiler for a reason. Please, PLEASE consider what will happen if you read this. No excitement whatsoever when you see it.)

The ____________ takes the usual boss battle experience of Terraria and turns it into a test of skill - forcing the player to be more than prepared to beat this.
During the battle, the player is given 4 lives. This buff, called 'Determination', gives the player a bit more defense and attack than usual as well.
The player cannot run away from the battle - Instead of simply teleporting to the player's location, the player is teleported to it after reaching a certain distance away. This debuff, called 'Catastrophe', is inflicted by having the ____________ currently active in the player's world.
The ____________ are connected to the hands below. They act almost identically to the True Eye of Cthulhu.
During the second form, shadows of all the bosses with their expert mode AIs and buffed up stats are created to attack you. ____________ will fade into the background while these enemies are active, making it invincible. The boss order is as follows.
  • 2x Duke Fishron
  • Ice Queen and Pumpking
In order to ____________, you have to sever it's connection to it's power, therefore destroying ____________.
The ____________ that signify the connection ____________ when you kill them. These ____________, shooting projectiles that move quickly in large numbers.
The center ____________ acts identically to the ____________, which will spawn 2 ____________ connected to it for every ____________. It will also shoot out projectiles more often than the original ____________.
In Expert Mode, the boss acts the same - but with higher stats, and the unique ability to send out a circular wave, which cannot be avoided, that completely removes invincibility frames for a short time, but increases movement speed and flight time.

Yep. I'm mean.
Wow. Just wow.

• 2x Duke Fishron
  • Ice Queen and Pumpking

Yep. I'm mean.

Please tell me this isnt true. Cause this seems like itll take maybe around 30-40 minutes to beat at the minimum unless you have some amazing armor and weapons with insanely high defense

Please tell me this isnt true. Cause this seems like itll take maybe around 30-40 minutes to beat at the minimum unless you have some amazing armor and weapons with insanely high defense
It's true.
And these weapons? Some have a base power of seven :red:ing hundred.
You'll be fine.

• 2x Duke Fishron
  • Ice Queen and Pumpking

Yep. I'm mean.
April fools?

• 2x Duke Fishron
  • Ice Queen and Pumpking

Yep. I'm mean.
NO. YOUR SPOILING IS GOJNG TOO FAR! >:c
Jk, spoiling Negativity is none of my business. :p

HP:4.5 million
you gonna make players (not hardcore terraria players) cry

From what you've said I've hinted that the look of the boss is very close or even identical to the Moon Lord

so the boss fight puts all the boss fights of the game together.

and I think the name of the boss is :

Cthulu

The boss sounds like Moon Lord's brother / more powerful "him" / future him if he wasn't defeated

:)

No.
Cthulhu suggestions aren't even allowed on these forums.

It will be something even more badass.

So.... Who else is gonna try to copper-short sword the fight, XD
Funny you should mention that...
I'm going to start a side project apart from the mod involving the first copper shortsword you ever obtained.
So you can combine the 2 and have fun there.

We are not planning on expanding the existing world. I'm afraid that's not on our agenda.

Major spoiler, anyone?
*Finds this mod for the first time for a while, sees the dimensions spoiler* me NCJSBBCIKSLHCBCVHSISVCHJSINCBDJELDBCIEIDN NIJDNDMISK!!!!!! Except in my head because my family is sleeping.

Darkstar for Matt.png
i made this Sprite of the smallest DarkStar on Expert mode if you got any more request's then I'll be up to the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom