Pixel Art le art

Judge me!

• Appealing to my retinal area

• Okey

• Mediocre

• The government should stop my sinful hand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello Again,

Have you managed to Sprite the Melty-Fleshy Worm?

I would like to Request a Terraria Granite Golem/Jungle Mimic Mixture, just to see how you handle the Contrast.
:joy:

( I also have a Question about Rastriavis Request: Was his Sprite meant to be Terraria locked or Profile Page standard? )

Never Mind, he wanted it Terraria Standard.

Alright, got it finished! Sorry, I was visiting schools Thursday through today.
BloodSerpent_Full.png

BloodSerpent_Head.png
BloodSerpent_Body.png
BloodSerpent_Tail.png
Hopefully you'll see the second face on the head and segments. ;)

Hello Again,

Have you managed to Sprite the Melty-Fleshy Worm?

I would like to Request a Terraria Granite Golem/Jungle Mimic Mixture, just to see how you handle the Contrast.
:joy:

( I also have a Question about Rastriavis Request: Was his Sprite meant to be Terraria locked or Profile Page standard? )

Never Mind, he wanted it Terraria Standard.

Nah, I wanted it profile page standard...

Thanks for trying, Charon!

Emotes? Of course! Pixel art doh. I'm gonna assume you want your OC?
Yes, please! One change: his main fur color is now grey, like in my avatar. As well, his secondary fur color (the red fur) is now black. His hair color is also black now, and his hair is styled like this! Thank you!

Last edited:
@Charon (In case You dont get alerts, which you stated earlier in-thread)

Can I request my OC?

Full Specs: Hallowed Armor (Mask) Dyed Red&Black, Wielding Excalibur, with Paladin's Shield, Charm of Myths, and Fire Gauntlet, if possible, Can the Excalibur and Paladin's Shield fit my Armor Color Scheme? I would use under the Art section of my Signature, where Credit will obviously be given. (Because stealing is for people who want their Wrists cut off)

Reference Image:
image.png

Edit: Hmm, that Paladin's Shield is a little bit hidden, lol.

Back
Top Bottom