Results are only viewable after voting.

Charon

Spazmatism

Charon.png
le art

Don't judge

So, I've been thinking.
Why not start an art thread?
So here I am. And I'm ready to start doing something with my life!

IMPORTANT! Requests are pixel art only!

Requesting:

1. Please give some details for your character, enemy, etc. What color scheme is it? What is it's texture? What should it look like overall?
2. Over-sized pixel arts (>350px x 350px) will not be made unless you provide a proper colored drawing for an outline or reference. Sprites, unless bigger than 350px by 350px themselves, cannot be used for reference. If the sprites have been resized to this amount or higher, the entire request will be rejected.
3. I can improve certain portions of a sprite you've done yourself. I need evidence that it is not a sprite you have stolen from somewhere on these forums. But you can request sprites redone from other games, such as Dark Matter from Kirby (as a personal favorite) or other similar pixelated games.
4. All sprites will be done in 2x2 Terraria style for convenience (for me and for people who want to use tML)
5. Visual references are greatly appreciated so I can know what you want me to make the art look like.
6. Armor animations, block and other complex tile sheets, and other related requests won't be done. Exceptions are short NPC, item, and projectile animations.

Divider.png

Pixel Art Only
Current Requests

1. ShadowOfDarkness - OC
2. PheonixBlade - Kabutops Head
3. Alabaster - Alien

Requests are: OPEN

Divider.png

★VIP Status★
1. @Razleth
2. @MinieK
3. @Evilgrapez
4. @Gorateron
5. @Eldrazi
6. @ShadowDX
7. @DeliciousSaturn
8. @Percolator
9. @Aesir
10. @CJT157
11. @Soulkeeper Krohitsu
12. @Mr.Willywonka
13. @Boffin
14. @Rastriavis

What is VIP status?
VIP status here is known as people who have certain priorities over requests. They may have done something to gain this status, such as making artwork, or be a big figure here in the forums. As well, people on my mod teams and well known artists are listed here. Finally, people who I owe requests to or ones that I could not create or finish will be on here. All devs aren't listed here, but on the extremely low chance that they're going to request from me of all people, they'll be bumped up to the top. People listed as devs are Re-Logic team members, forum moderators, and Creation Compendium hosts.

Divider.png

MinieK - Baby Demons, Head
DeliciousSaturn - Saturn Mask
CJT157 - Dev Sword
mastermokkel - Blood Serpent
TriforceHero1279 - Taco Link
Super Treesmasher - Super Saiyan
Rastravis - Emoji (With Emoticon Creator - not all original)
PlanteraBlade - King Boo

Divider.png

I'm starting up this thread because I honestly like to help people with spriting or those that just want a cool pixel art of their character. I want to get better at spriting so I can help my current mods grow and thrive, click them to find out more - the Gyrolite Mod, Negadium, and the Shortsword Mod.
I'll be posting some mod spoilers for these here as well, if I can get the general
consensus from the rest of the team.

Here's some stuff I have done before making this art thread.

Darkstar.png
AlphaDarkstar.gif
OmegaDarkstar.png
darkstar_expert.png
animation.gif
omegadarkstar_expert.png

Mod bosses - original character do not steal
MinieksArmor.png

@MinieK and his OC
Aesir.png

@Aesir and his OC
Putrifaction Robes (1).png
Old armor sketch
Aeolia's Table.png
"Mother 3" deleted boss - 'Aeolia's Table'
seal-picture.jpg
Me and my twisted mind's fruits of our labor (a.k.a me and photoshop combined = bad time)

Disclaimer: All this is by me, do not steal. Certain artwork may be inspired by other games and will be mentioned in their title, as well as original creators of custom sprites.

Last edited:
Could you make me a sword for my devset? I'd like the hilt orange, the blade blue, and to have a star where the hilt meets the blade. Here's my set for a reference
image.png

A short, lean-built keidran character (not skinny, just lean). His figure looks very girlish, to the point that he gets mistaken as a girl a lot, as well as his features in general, though he's male. His hips are slightly wider than his stomach, and his shoulders are not broad, a lot of curves, ETC. His waist is probably wider than his shoulders. He's a mix between a dog and a cat, though he looks like a cat, except for his tail, which is longer than normal. His main fur coloring is dark brown, in this pattern. The black fur is replaced by very dark brown fur, the tan/gold fur is replaced by dark rusty red, and the cream fur is replaced by dark grey fur. There's the standard very dark brown fur on his long tail (very long, longer than a regular fox tail, like the length of a tiger tail. It's longer than his legs are by about half a foot), which goes to a point, like a dog tail. It is really bushy, and the fur on it is relatively long (kind of a mix of a dog tail and a maine coon tail, like the one is this picture, although half as bushy), with solid dark grey fur starting halfway down, continuing to the end. On the top center of the chest there's a puff of fur (which is dark brown). His eyes are ice blue, and he has thick angular eyebrows (in this shape) that are the same color as his hair. Has larger than normal (and I mean a fair bit larger) cat-like ears which turn dark grey toward the tips. He stands about 5 feet tall. He generally wears long, gray baggy cargo pants (which cover everything but his toes, and the backs tend to drag on the ground) which are too big for him, and doesn't wear shoes. His pants are folded back a little at the bottom, creating a sort of cuff, though they still drag. There's a hole just above the right knee, and the ends of the cuffs are a bit frayed. Next, he wears a long black buttoned up trench coat (which, to compliment his body type, is relatively form fitting, showing his really girly figure), reaching down past his ankles, with a big, long, loose hood which is not up (kinda like a hood version of Link's hat, bunched around his neck), thumbholes, and cuffs at the ends of the sleeves where they're folded back on themselves. It's the type without a fancy collar, and the sleeves are too long, and slightly baggy, ending at his knuckles in the thumbholes. It's split up the back, from the bottom almost all the way up to the waist. It's buttoned up all the way, and there's flaps at the bottom which button back to reveal his feet. At around the thigh area on each side the coat, there's a big pocket with a button top on either side (his coat is kinda like this, although with the modifications listed, and it fits his torso in that shape. It lacks the brown belt, though). Surprisingly, no other part of the trench coat is baggy. On the top of his head, he has hair apart from his fur, like a human. This is colored dark red and is wavy. It's insanely long, flowing almost past his hips. This makes him look even more girly. It is thick, and wavy. He usually flips it around the back of his neck, and ties it like this (although his chest is flat, unlike the guy in that reference). His legs are digitigrade in structure, and thus he walks with his legs bent forward, which shows, despite his baggy pants.
(Basically he's supposed to look like a Keidran) Over the back, he wears a rifle scabbard, in which is a rifle which looks like a M14, with a dark walnut wood stock, a long-range scope, and a 2-foot-long bayonet. He wears two leather belts, which cross in a horizontally oblong X pattern, on the lowest point of which are two sheaths built to fit this sword. (each of them are 3 feet long :p) The color scheme of the swords is as follows: The blades are gunmetal, the handle is dark walnut wood, the handguard is gunmetal with shiny, polishes sides. Along the bevel of the blade is also shiny polished metal. All the belts/slings are black. The sheaths hang at either girly hip, and the belts push the coat tight around his waist, exposing his girly hips, stomach, and shoulders.

His rifle is basically this, but with a dark wooden stock, a more vertical pistol grip, the aforementioned bayonet, and a longer scope.
Just basically draw him like you would a girl, with the long feminine eyelashes, and stuff around his eyes, please..
(His body and head is more or less constructed like this.)

His ears are kinda more to the side of his head though, but still a bit above where a human's would be.

You can draw him in any pose you like, but preferably with his hood up! Thank you so much!

Either style, please! Also, there's a bust of him in my avatar. Cheers!

A short, lean-built keidran character (not skinny, just lean). His figure looks very girlish, to the point that he gets mistaken as a girl a lot, as well as his features in general, though he's male. His hips are slightly wider than his stomach, and his shoulders are not broad, a lot of curves, ETC. His waist is probably wider than his shoulders. He's a mix between a dog and a cat, though he looks like a cat, except for his tail, which is longer than normal. His main fur coloring is dark brown, in this pattern. The black fur is replaced by very dark brown fur, the tan/gold fur is replaced by dark rusty red, and the cream fur is replaced by dark grey fur. There's the standard very dark brown fur on his long tail (very long, longer than a regular fox tail, like the length of a tiger tail. It's longer than his legs are by about half a foot), which goes to a point, like a dog tail. It is really bushy, and the fur on it is relatively long (kind of a mix of a dog tail and a maine coon tail, like the one is this picture, although half as bushy), with solid dark grey fur starting halfway down, continuing to the end. On the top center of the chest there's a puff of fur (which is dark brown). His eyes are ice blue, and he has thick angular eyebrows (in this shape) that are the same color as his hair. Has larger than normal (and I mean a fair bit larger) cat-like ears which turn dark grey toward the tips. He stands about 5 feet tall. He generally wears long, gray baggy cargo pants (which cover everything but his toes, and the backs tend to drag on the ground) which are too big for him, and doesn't wear shoes. His pants are folded back a little at the bottom, creating a sort of cuff, though they still drag. There's a hole just above the right knee, and the ends of the cuffs are a bit frayed. Next, he wears a long black buttoned up trench coat (which, to compliment his body type, is relatively form fitting, showing his really girly figure), reaching down past his ankles, with a big, long, loose hood which is not up (kinda like a hood version of Link's hat, bunched around his neck), thumbholes, and cuffs at the ends of the sleeves where they're folded back on themselves. It's the type without a fancy collar, and the sleeves are too long, and slightly baggy, ending at his knuckles in the thumbholes. It's split up the back, from the bottom almost all the way up to the waist. It's buttoned up all the way, and there's flaps at the bottom which button back to reveal his feet. At around the thigh area on each side the coat, there's a big pocket with a button top on either side (his coat is kinda like this, although with the modifications listed, and it fits his torso in that shape. It lacks the brown belt, though). Surprisingly, no other part of the trench coat is baggy. On the top of his head, he has hair apart from his fur, like a human. This is colored dark red and is wavy. It's insanely long, flowing almost past his hips. This makes him look even more girly. It is thick, and wavy. He usually flips it around the back of his neck, and ties it like this (although his chest is flat, unlike the guy in that reference). His legs are digitigrade in structure, and thus he walks with his legs bent forward, which shows, despite his baggy pants.
(Basically he's supposed to look like a Keidran) Over the back, he wears a rifle scabbard, in which is a rifle which looks like a M14, with a dark walnut wood stock, a long-range scope, and a 2-foot-long bayonet. He wears two leather belts, which cross in a horizontally oblong X pattern, on the lowest point of which are two sheaths built to fit this sword. (each of them are 3 feet long :p) The color scheme of the swords is as follows: The blades are gunmetal, the handle is dark walnut wood, the handguard is gunmetal with shiny, polishes sides. Along the bevel of the blade is also shiny polished metal. All the belts/slings are black. The sheaths hang at either girly hip, and the belts push the coat tight around his waist, exposing his girly hips, stomach, and shoulders.

His rifle is basically this, but with a dark wooden stock, a more vertical pistol grip, the aforementioned bayonet, and a longer scope.
Just basically draw him like you would a girl, with the long feminine eyelashes, and stuff around his eyes, please..
(His body and head is more or less constructed like this.)

His ears are kinda more to the side of his head though, but still a bit above where a human's would be.

You can draw him in any pose you like, but preferably with his hood up! Thank you so much!

Either style, please! Also, there's a bust of him in my avatar. Cheers!
Sorry for the late reply! ;)
For some reason, I don't get alerts about this.
*glances in spoiler casually*
Mother of God.
Whelp. Time to get to work.

Can you do a type of worm mob? Ofc in pixel art style. I need 3 segments, head, body and tail.

It's head looks like a serpent, and is made of magma covered in dark brown plates/scales. The same with it's body and tail, but they should also have spikes on the sides.

I'll use it for my mod, of course I'll give you credit;)

Can you do a type of worm mob? Ofc in pixel art style. I need 3 segments, head, body and tail.

It's head looks like a serpent, and is made of magma covered in dark brown plates/scales. The same with it's body and tail, but they should also have spikes on the sides.

I'll use it for my mod, of course I'll give you credit;)
Yup yup. Anything it should look like specifically? Bone Serpent, World Feeder, etc.
I'll put you on the list for requests.

Nice Sprites/They're Great!

I will soon start my own Sprite Thread/Mod Development :happy:, (No Link yet)
and i would like to request Something as soon as you are done with the Current Requests.

I am definitely anticipating the Current Requests and future Sprites of Yours.

Have Fun Spriting!
:joy:

Last edited:
Yup yup. Anything it should look like specifically? Bone Serpent, World Feeder, etc.
I'll put you on the list for requests.
Kinda like a bone serpent, but a bit more "fleshy" if that makes sense. There should also be magma cracks between the plates/scales.

Nice Sprites/They're Great!

I will soon start my own Sprite Thread/Mod Development :happy:, (No Link yet)
and i would like to request Something as soon as you are done with the Current Requests.

I am definitely anticipating the Current Requests and future Sprites of Yours.

Have Fun Spriting!
:joy:
Thank you! Your feedback means a lot. And good luck with your own work!
Kinda like a bone serpent, but a bit more "fleshy" if that makes sense. There should also be magma cracks between the plates/scales.
Gotcha. Melty fleshy worm. ;)

Back
Top Bottom