tModLoader The Thorium Mod

If you mean the healer gear then you are supposed to be able to craft it with dirt blocks. It is in testing mode for everyone so you can. If its not the healer gear then uhhhhh redownload the mods.
Thank you , it's any way to get a version without all the testing stuff ? that would be really cool

Game pretty solid so for ^^

Little additions i like to be in the game...

-A accessory that combines all the fishing accessories
-A minion summoning item to be crafted with the inferno essence ( Or maybe a drop from the ragnarok )
-More bosses ( True penguin wand may need to be obtained later in the game )
-A NPC after the ragnarok ( Space alien? )

Other Stuff...
- Im not sure if this was intentional but the tidal wave sells for 23 platnium

Other then that cant wait for next update :D

Quick question. if the Mod Browser is saying Thorium has updated, is it safe to get? I usually just download it through the link on the front page, and I noticed it's still says the most recent version was on 5-1-16

ok, found something odd. i dont know if it is with any other sets of wings from the mod, but with the Dragon Wings when running and i jump, i instantly slow down. i fall, i instantly slow down. tested with frozen wings from base and they work just fine, allowing me to run full speed, jump, and fly as i like.

EDIT:: ok, so after posting this, noticed i didnt have the latest update. put it in and tested the wings again, all A-OK. heh, sorry 'bout that

Last edited:
I'm having major problems with the map generation process. Half the time it just crashes with an Out of Memory error and half the time it seems to be stuck on Generating Structures. At the moment I started playing on a map that seems to have generated until the end after being stuck in Structures for 3-4 minutes, but I can't find any Thorium at all so I don't think it generated any. I even looked up in a map editor to see if there was any but even there I found nothing.

Running both latest Thorium (from the mod browser) and TMODLOADER 0.8.

Alternatively if a user could generate a new large map for me and link it here I'd be very thankful.

Sorry for bothering you, Mr DivermanSam, but I found what seems to be a problem with the recent update I'd done on thorium via mod browser: all healer class items appear craftable with 1 dirt block each via a regular workbench. Is that intended? If so, is there any version available that doesn't have such items? Thank you in advance.

Sorry for bothering you, Mr DivermanSam, but I found what seems to be a problem with the recent update I'd done on thorium via mod browser: all healer class items appear craftable with 1 dirt block each via a regular workbench. Is that intended? If so, is there any version available that doesn't have such items? Thank you in advance.
Do you have version 1.2.6.21? I cant completely get rid of the crafting of items based on dirt, but I did reduce the annoying visible items to only one for people that aren't interested in testing.

I'm positive my version is 1.2.6.21. I updated it through mod browser.
If you see many different items craftable with just dirt blocks, then you're a version behind. If you only see "Healer's Badge" craftable with dirt blocks, then your on the correct version. If you haven't updated your Thorium Mod in the last 18-20 hours, then you aint up to date.

I have updated just a few hours back. Definitly not that much. I see all the items, from the acolyte armor to the life binder one and the spells and staves.

I have updated just a few hours back. Definitly not that much. I see all the items, from the acolyte armor to the life binder one and the spells and staves.
Take a screen shot of your version number and your craftable recipes and inventory pretty please. Lemee get rid of that possibility completely, then I'll try and figure out whats wrong with your version.

Back
Top Bottom