CreeperSaga95
      when will you leave the purgitory?
      1. DivermanSam
        DivermanSam
        Never ever :lslime:
        May 6, 2019
    2. SiNine
      SiNine
      Can I have your discord name so I can dm you? Or is there a thorium discord I can get a link to? It’s about a donation
      1. DivermanSam
        DivermanSam
        Feb 26, 2019
    3. ToastedBoi
      ToastedBoi
      I was using "The Axe" -an item I had never used before- and noticed that at times it sort of played a tune. It gave me the idea of a mod where weapons like these, and weapons in the bard class could create actual music. I thought of creating an NPC similar to the reforger, where once placed in the slot, a weapon could be assigned notes pertaining to the instrument, in any order, out of a number of slots.
      1. neoselket likes this.
    4. younglesicko
      younglesicko
      Hello, is there any way for me to get the mod files? I suffer from extreme arachnophobia, so I would like to replace the spider sprites for more pleasant ones, for me and for every arachnophobe in the community. If you read this, thanks for your time. I hope you reply.
    5. TheWorfer27
      TheWorfer27
      Happy birthday!
      1. DivermanSam likes this.
    6. DivermanSam
      DivermanSam
      Just updated Thorium to 1.5.0.0, get it while its hot! 1.5.0.0
      1. Criddle, Daikonradish and W1K like this.
    7. Dubbed
      Dubbed
      keep the thorium mod alive
      1. SamTerarrium
        SamTerarrium
        Thorium Mod still alive, just the update isn’t coming out until it is. Check out from the Discord. They keep in update for spoilers and such.
        Jun 29, 2018
    8. Chips
      Chips
      Plez add a walking animation for the wyvern mount, it's adorable and I would like to see it actually using its legs.

Also, I'm a thrower main and want a throwing weapon from abyssion and an infinite one made from from ocean essence
    9. BartonA
      BartonA
      Hey you beutiful baby. This is the most best thing I ever saw. If you made this mod with all that stuff. Then you are probably a superhero. Thanks much!!
      1. DivermanSam, Daikonradish and FlyKip like this.
    10. DivermanSam
      DivermanSam
      Decided to make some more practical weapons for the healer class.
      1. FlyKip, Jerryhh, Vladimier and 4 others like this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Aw yeah!
        Dec 5, 2016
      3. Supreme_Leader_Trump
        Supreme_Leader_Trump
        Awesome! So unique, keep up the good work.
        Dec 6, 2016
      4. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        The spinny weapons do some crazy things with the new water physics.
        Jan 8, 2017
    11. Haise Sasaki
      Haise Sasaki
      hey Sam, i already tried to reinstall the mod but i still cant find any soul of night and also cant find the ichor mobs
      1. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        try beating the wof again
        Jan 3, 2017
    12. DivermanSam
      DivermanSam
      Check out the new developments going on for the healer class, including a new damage type!
      1. Crimwolf, Prsid, SamTerarrium and 2 others like this.
      2. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        You made good use of that projectile wheel I sprited. It looks better for what you used it for then what I had in mind but it still turned out awesome
        Sep 29, 2016
    13. Dragonking
      Dragonking
      What would I need to buy or get to make a large terraria mod like yours, and do you have any advice for modders?
      1. DivermanSam
        DivermanSam
        Mod making is super free dude. I myself use Paint.net for sprites and notepad++ for coding. My advise would be to get a good amount of content going before displaying it to people. It'll build some quick fans!
        Sep 16, 2016
      2. Dragonking
        Dragonking
        Thank you
        Sep 16, 2016
    14. octopusmano
      octopusmano
      Ay, A bug in multiplayer. Using Life Gift, havn't tested other healing items, makes their heath go back to what it was before it was healed like half a second after they get healed.
    15. Terra M Welch
      Terra M Welch
      if I made a prehardmode wings mod, would it be okay to use your flight wings tooltip for them?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Terra M Welch
        Terra M Welch
        I am making a "Crimson alt" wings to the "Nights Edge" wings in my prehardmode wings mod, the look of the wings will be inspired by thorium.

(I just gotta figure out how to make an item craftable at a Tinkerer's Workshop)
        Sep 8, 2016
      3. DivermanSam
        DivermanSam
        recipe.AddTile(TileID.TinkerersWorkbench);
        Sep 8, 2016
      4. Terra M Welch
        Terra M Welch
        Yeah figured it out. :p
        Sep 8, 2016
    16. Dzvid
      Dzvid
      Hi hi, long time no see my dude. It's Johnson120 if you haven't noticed already hehe. How's life? ^.^
      1. DivermanSam
        DivermanSam
        Its certainly stressful... How about your own?
        Aug 29, 2016
      2. Dzvid
        Dzvid
        Kind of stressful too ;p
        Aug 29, 2016
    17. Terraria Informer
      Terraria Informer
      Hello Sam I'd like to become apart of your development team. I love creating sprites and code and what not! ;)
    18. The Pumking's Blade
      The Pumking's Blade
      Hey Sam how much longer till the new biome will come also u should buff the pyromancer set because its defence is lower than the reality breaker set
      1. Exodus Starlit
        Exodus Starlit
        Or somebody could nerf a Reality Breaker set. ;)
        Aug 23, 2016
      2. The Pumking's Blade
        Aug 23, 2016
    19. Révènant
      Révènant
      So playing through my friend and generated a new Crimson world to get some stuff and so on. But our original (corruption) world didn't generate the default modded ores (life quartz, thorium, magma). Was this originally intended or is it a bug?
      1. DivermanSam
        DivermanSam
        If the world was generated before the mod was installed, then that's why the corruption world did not have any modded ore. If the mod WAS installed, then that must be some kind of bug.
        Aug 18, 2016
      2. Révènant
        Révènant
        Nope, generated a brand new world for us to begin just for the mod and we went nuts trying to find these ores to no avail.
        Aug 18, 2016
    20. XXDreadionXX
      XXDreadionXX
      FREAKIN SLAG FURY AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLZ NERF NERF NERF just kidding i actualy like ragnarok boss fight but on expert DAMN
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 21, 1997 (Age: 21)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]