WIP Loke's Draw Stuffs - Open for Requests!

"...What am I supposed to do with this?"

Second done! A broken copper shortsword, baha.
May I request a broken copper shortsword? :p
How could I not draw that, pffft.
Just the sword alone would be boring, so I added a noob, lol. I know you don't spawn with full copper armor but shhh, let's just ignore that fact.
rq_broken_copper_shortsword_by_l0_ke-d843a9e.png

I would enjoy it if he were to look rather creepy, covered with small patches of moss and blood as he rips a zombie in half with his bare hands.

Surprised I haven't posted here before...

Anyways, amazing stuff Loke! You've got your hands full enough as is no doubt, but do keep on drawing. Looking forward to seeing the results of everyone's requests, haha! And good luck.

"You feel an evil presence watching you..."

Alright first request done: Scary, messed up EoC!

He didn't turn out as gross as I wanted him to, but oh well, I'm still really proud of this one =D
eye_of_cthulhu_by_l0_ke-d842q9m.png

Hope you like it Surveyor!
Woohooo! Good work :joy::joy::joy: the thought of minions inside the EoC is kinda gross

Reactions: Fry
Your art is really good. Very well, then I shall request something as well c:
I am gonna go for... my avatar! Here are the details:
(Note: I edited this request, this is not the same character that once was requested here.)
MyMageChar + Hat.png
MyMageChar - Cape.png

So this is what he looks like. He actually wears an Amethyst Robe dyed red and not the Ruby Robe (if that changes anything xP).
As for the pose, I want something like this:
Smexypose.png
So yeah, imagine my guy having his head in the direction of the body, but the eyes towards the viewer.
The golf club is supposed to be the Ruby Staff btw :p
Make him look like he has a lot of self-esteem with his stance. And please, make the smile look more welcoming than what the sketch made it look >_>
Background can be whatever, but I suppose the Corruption would be the most fitting for him cool-looking one I can think of.
Kind of a long request, but you seem to ask people of details on how they want it anyway, so why not? Thank you! ^^

Attachments

• TheOneandOnlyMage.png
    TheOneandOnlyMage.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Nice stuff! I'd love you to do my in game character!
science!.png He has brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin. He wars some goggles, a lab coat, rubber gloves, jeans, and black shoes.

Thanks you muchas!

may i request the steampunker being bored?
You sure may!
Surprised I haven't posted here before...

Anyways, amazing stuff Loke! You've got your hands full enough as is no doubt, but do keep on drawing. Looking forward to seeing the results of everyone's requests, haha! And good luck.
Full or not, you're always welcome to make a request! Considering these are free of charge, I reserve the right to delay or refuse requests as I please, as well as do them in wrong order =P So just cause you're a bit late to the game, that doesn't mean you don't have a chance!
Woohooo! Good work :joy::joy::joy: the thought of minions inside the EoC is kinda gross
Haha, thanks! I'm glad you think so! That's where I always imagined them to be xD I mean, where else could they come from?
Your art is really good. Very well, then I shall request something as well c:
I am gonna go for... my avatar! Here are the details:
*snip*
Kind of a long request, but you seem to ask people of details on how they want it anyway, so why not? Thank you! ^^
I'll see what I can do! And thanks for including details, much appreciated! =D I'll try my best to draw him like that!
Nice stuff! I'd love you to do my in game character!
*snip*
Thanks you muchas!
Haha, I'll see what I can do!

EDIT: By the way, I may be a bit slow to draw in these next few days, I'm currently suffering from food poisoning which is not fun Q__Q I should be back to full speed in a couple days though!

Back
Top Bottom